• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney villians vinylmations

Disney villians vinylmations

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Does anyone have any of the Villians Vinyls for trade for pins? I really only like the villians and would like to trade for some as I dont have a single vinylmation yet? Private message me if you have some

Thanks
Tabbi:anxious:

Last edited:
I just saw them today and they look great! I got to thinking.... should I start collecting these too?? My right mind said... back away from the computer, back away from the computer. LOL

haha i sorta wanted some when i went to the big vinylmation store in disney, and then when they announced the villains set it sealed it for me!!! D: I MUST have the maleficent, scar, and banzai ones! !!! i sense a new collection! ^_^ I already collect other blindbox toys like tokidoki so its right up my alley...

Mr.Medusa made one:

74126_165509370149500_160874663946304_382324_4887763_n.jpg

I'm hoping they will do a set of the villians pins so I dont have to start collecting these too!

Back