• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland LE 500 Villains Surprise Pins Traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek2: I'm interested in TLM pin, please lmk if u see anything of interest in my traders (I doubt it, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask :lol:)

Im interested in the TLM pin please look through and let me know if you see anything :)

Well looking at your trades the only ones that match for us are high end pins that I need and I don't think you would trade them lol. I'm getting the Rapunzel Paris pin too..I don't update my pinpics until its in my hands though. Correct me if I'm wrong with any of our trade matches lol.

:eek2: I'm interested in TLM pin, please lmk if u see anything of interest in my traders (I doubt it, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask :lol:)

Mali87 both your pins that match my trades are pretty cool...love them both...Idk what you'd trade...If its ok I'd like to think about it too lol.

oh that little mermaid pin is AMAZAINGLY WONDERFUL! Wish I had something you want...but I hope you get something truly wonderful for it!!!

Oh bummer well let me know if you'd like to see pics of my BatB PODMs or Lion King =)

Um YES!!! LoL I would most certainly love to see them :anxious: Please sent them over lol.

Well... I do have one pin on your wants list lol.

Hey Lala,
I was actually able to get the whole Mulan set, Marquee from Buckout & the rest from Romancing_Train. I just haven't updated PinPics yet because I like to update it when the pins are in my possession. I don't want to jinx my collection lol. I only received my marquee so I can't wait to see the other Mulan pins...including the one you have for trade :)

Well looking at your trades the only ones that match for us are high end pins that I need and I don't think you would trade them lol. I'm getting the Rapunzel Paris pin too..I don't update my pinpics until its in my hands though. Correct me if I'm wrong with any of our trade matches lol.

Mali87 both your pins that match my trades are pretty cool...love them both...Idk what you'd trade...If its ok I'd like to think about it too lol.

Oh wow I didn't realize we had matches! lol Yes of course please think about it and lmk if ur interested! As u can see that LM pin is in my siggy :naughty: :lol: If not for TLM pin I'd be happy for other pins as well :)

Morning bump...

Hey Mali,
I'm gonna take a look at them again :)

Hey!

I'm very sorry but I traded away both the wererat and the RH chocolate box pins at the My D Pins and Disneyana trading events this weekend :( 'Twas offers I could not refuse.... lol. Howwwwever I looked through ur wants and I noticed u want the Reagan Library Storybooks. I have both the Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty in my collection and I'd be willing to trade them to u if ur interested :)

I think those pins are beautiful Mali87, but right now I'm contemplating between 3 different Lion King PODMs & the Madam Mim DSF Stained Glass pin on my siggy. To be honest I wanted to trade this LE Little Mermaid pin for another LE Little Mermaid or Tangled pin I don't have. It doesn't have to be a grail, but something perhaps pertaining to my most liked? I'm so torn because I've been offered some amazing pins so far. I have to speak it over with my partner in the morning and make a decision. Worst case scenario would be I put it up for trade auction because this is my extra. It's such a beautiful pin though and a nice size I'm having trouble parting even with this one. There's also way too many trade auctions going on right now which is why I didn't put this one up.

I will have to see what good pins are coming out or have come out in Paris. Would you happen to know where I can find that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back