Wanted: Disneyland Starbucks mugs

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by disneykitty24, Oct 9, 2017.

1. disneykitty24

disneykitty24 IM GONNA WRECK IT!!!

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello everyone!
    Is anyone able to pick up 3 of the new Disneyland 'You are here" mugs from Disneyland? I need them for presents... If anyone is able to that, that would be amazing! Im hoping to get them close to price. I dont mind paying a little more, but not $60 like on ebay ;p Not sure if they are sold out, but thought Id check :D

2. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    253   0   0

I'm happy to get them at cost, but mailing to Canada might cost a bundle:eek:

3. disneykitty24

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

That would be great! I have a friend who JUST went to Disneyland out of the blue yesterday and is going to see if she can grab some. if not, Ill take you up on your offer. thanks :D I may need just one ;)

4. disneykitty24

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hey! Would it be possible to get me 1 Disneyland mug? :D Its for my sister for christmas :)

5. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    186   0   0

Hey
    I'll add it to the December pickups thread for you as soon as they give us the flyers :)

6. disneykitty24

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hey hey! That would be great, as long as I can get it before christmas ;) :D You are great!

7. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    479   0   0

Just a FYI, shipping to Canada would be a minimum of $20.

8. disneykitty24

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

If I can get the mug at cost, then its all good. Ebay is charging $30 for the mug, then $25 for shipping :/

9. disneykitty24

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I may have someone who can pick one up for me, but Ill let you know if she cant do it. Thanks for your help guys! :D