• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
Not my favorites, but at least theres new pins! Thank you Disney!

I have what might be a dumb question... there are several pins & sets up on Disneystore.com right now that are LE 500, 350, or 250. But they've been up there for weeks now since I've been looking. Are they just pins that nobody really wants, despite being LEs? At first I thought of buying some to trade with, but... the fact that they're limited and yet not being snapped up makes me wonder.

Part of it is that the pins are not that popular, and unless you purchase a lot of them, you have to pay tax and shipping - which for a single pin is still around $5 - so a single $15 pin would end up costing you over $20

I noticed the halloween pin also from the great pictures taken at PTN, and was wondering if they really meant it was to be released on line, I would really like to get it, along with the villian pin, a couple of very nice pins, I hope they at least start coming out with a few every month again I do miss them,

New pin sets previously located are now available on disneystore.com

LE 500 "Days of the Week" Mickey Mouse Club Pin Set (5 pins)
LE 500 Mickey Mouse Club Spinner Pin Set (5 pins)

Aaaaa omg I need that Cinderella set in my life! When/where is this magical thing becoming available?

Last edited:
I don't collect Cinderella in general but this is actually a very beautiful set. I do believe I must get this one...lol

But why do Cinderella and her prince have black eyes inside the carriage?? Must have been a bumpy ride!

The villains pin has to be coming out soon. Disney storejust released a whole villains set of mugs and tumblers featuring just those 4 characters.

I do not like Cinderella but I love the way the pins were inside of the book! That's awesome!

I'm sure you've all noticed but the Cindy pin set is live online now. So much for October. They look great but ONE HUNDRED THIRTY DOLLARS for 5 pins? I'm stunned. Here we were thinking we were good to go with 79.95 :) Then, there's other ceramic collectibles for sale in the same line. This is the WORST possible time money wise for me and I was doing good since there's not much coming out in August but now this. Aargh.... Old time collectors tell me...is more than $25 per pin acceptable for an LE250 set?

I'm sure you've all noticed but the Cindy pin set is live online now. So much for October. They look great but ONE HUNDRED THIRTY DOLLARS for 5 pins? I'm stunned. Here we were thinking we were good to go with 79.95 :) Then, there's other ceramic collectibles for sale in the same line. This is the WORST possible time money wise for me and I was doing good since there's not much coming out in August but now this. Aargh.... Old time collectors tell me...is more than $25 per pin acceptable for an LE250 set?

They used to do $140 for six pin sets a couple of years ago...granted, they were usually LE 100 sets, but they came as separate pins and not a boxed set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back