• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Displaying designer villain pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Displaying designer villain pins

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ok, so I can't bring myself to. Take my DV pins out of the box, how is everyone else displaying them?
this might call for a DV and DP lanyard in the near future.
problem is those DP are so hard to come around, :(

Nah, I like to enjoy my collections and see them all the time. Otherwise it just feels like I just have things just to have them. My pins make me smile when I look at them every day. :)

Sorry I cannot help... I Displayed mine in an auction... I do not recommend that if you plan on wanting to enjoy looking at them...

:rolleyes: very cute Moe.
As to displaying them... I've been drawing up and messing with mock-ups for framing that involve the note cards I got for each and the respective pins. So Rapunzel & Gothel would be framed and displayed together with their art and so on. Not sure about the other villains... or princesses. So I'm holding off to see if they do another set next year.

Nah, I like to enjoy my collections and see them all the time. Otherwise it just feels like I just have things just to have them. My pins make me smile when I look at them every day. :)

I feel the exact same way about our pins....whenever I look at them, they make me smile. Sometimes it's because I'm thinking back on the trip, but mostly it's 'cuz they're just so darn cute :roll:

Lol, Moe, funny you say that... I thought about auctioning a few of them but came to conclusion that the only thing that could persuade me to part with one of them is a Designer princess.

Sorry I cannot help... I Displayed mine in an auction... I do not recommend that if you plan on wanting to enjoy looking at them...

:rolleyes: very cute Moe.
As to displaying them... I've been drawing up and messing with mock-ups for framing that involve the note cards I got for each and the respective pins. So Rapunzel & Gothel would be framed and displayed together with their art and so on. Not sure about the other villains... or princesses. So I'm holding off to see if they do another set next year.

yeah, it's the idea I was considering. I thought of two things, either frame them with their matching counterparts and trade the others to get the princesses I am still missing. Or, keep them all and still find a pin to pair the others. For example surrounding cruella with Pongo, Perdita and some of the puppies. Perhaps a really nice Alice, Cheshire Cat and mad hatter near the queen of hearts, etc.

This would just mean more pins for me to add to my list of wanted pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back