• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Dlp april's pin trading event : wizards and witches update with flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Dlp april's pin trading event : wizards and witches update with flyer

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
17966510.jpg
the 26th april , a new pin trading event 's theme is wizards and witches. people can buy the ticket the 18 march at 9 o clock in the morning.

Last edited:
Omgggg I wonder if there will be anything Oz related!!!!!!! This is very tempting. Anyone know how much tickets will be?

-Charlie

I'm hoping for the old witch from brave to be a pin!!!! They only have ONE.... One pin of her. Why!?!?? Need more pins of her and the wisp pins!!!!!! SHES A WITCH SO SHE SHOULD COUNT FOR THIS EVENT!!!

Wizards = Merlin, and maybe something for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? Maybe not, if the game isn't at Disneyland Paris.

Would Yzma count? She is a sorceress and uses lots of potions!

Witches = ?? How about the Sanderson sisters from 'Hocus Pocus'; that would be cool!

I was thinking about the possible witches and wizards they could include, and it feels to me that if you stick to the basic/classic Disney animated characters, then it would pretty much be a Villains event with a few extra good guys in there.

Still should be interesting, though :)

A scorcerors of the magic kingdom would be cool for dlp.It's cheap, but great fun (I think).

I think the characters are more classic ones as merlin and madam mim. Although I would love Ursula and Yzma, I just don't see them fit in the theme I have in mind.

Hey, they could do an Escape to Witch Mountain motif, and bring in Kim Richards (if you can get her away from the drama of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back