• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP October Pickups - Cost + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP October Pickups - Cost + shipping

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hello everyone !!!
This month I'll be returning to DLP for the first time since I became a member of the DPF family , and I've decided I'd like to give something back by offering at cost pickups for anyone who wants them .

I'm going to visit 19th - 22nd October so I'll be able to pick up the Villains OE pins released on the 11th October plus anything else released before then (Frozen Booster / Halloween Pins) if there's anything else you'd like I'll try and help but please NO LIMITED EDITION pins . I have no idea what will be available in those lines until I actually get there . If you're looking for a few ideas as to what's available the recent flyers are all here on DPF , I can email anyone the flyers if you're having trouble finding them . There's also a marvellous website www.pixiedust.be which has photos of all the non-pin goodies currently available at DLP .

I'm also going to be looking for a few of the new Tsum Tsum , I have no idea which will be available but if you know which you'd like please let me know . I'd prefer to only post these within the UK as the parcel size would make international shipping impractical but if anyone in the US is desperate to try I'll give it a go .

Okay so I've worked out some example costs as :
£5.50 / $8.80 Single Pin (€7)
£6.30 / $10.15 Single Pin (€8)
£7.85 / $12.70 Lanyard (€10)
£14.95 / $24.10 Booster Set (€19)
£4.75 / $7.55 Disney Tsum Tsum Small (€6)
£24.15 / $39 Medium Soft Toy i.e Sven (€30)

Postage will be at cost too :) These work out as approximately :
£2.80 for anyone in the UK (plus 25p per each additional item)
$6.15 for anyone in the US (plus ¢0.50 per each additional)
Tracked would nearly double the cost in most cases
I thought Tsum Tsum would increase the price due to their size , but after checking its negligible so I'll just add a little extra to cover myself (40p/75¢).
Medium / Large plush toys will increase the postage but it's not as bad as I'd imagined , please PM me if you're interested .

Payment will be via PayPal only . My address for payment is :
speedwaystar1@yahoo.co.uk
All figures are for payment as friends and family , if you'd prefer to pay as goods I'd ask that you cover the cost (about 3%) so I don't end up out of pocket . I'll expect payment by October 17th at the latest and I'll be sending payment requests the week before my visit . If for any reason I'm unable to get the pins you want I'll issue a refund upon my return . The only reason I can forsee is if they run out of stock .

Any unpaid by the 17th October will unfortunately be forfeited .

I'll be maintaining a list here of what's been requested . I would prefer a courtesy PM so I can make sure I get everyone's orders correct , I'd hate to forget anyone .
Any other questions feel free to PM me and I'll try and answer as best I can .
David

Last edited:
Orders Placed

Red = Trade (no payment needed)
Green = Paid
*Maleficent*
Imaevilfairytoo
Disneypinqueen
DDCakes

*Ursula*
DDCakes

*Evil Queen*
DDCakes

*Dr Faciler*
Loomi
Pinkeeper
DDCakes
Thing2
Vixy

*Captain Hook*
DDCakes

*Cruella de Vil*
Loomi
Pinkeeper
DDCakes

*Tsum Tsum*
Loomi (Tigger Small)
Madwild (Cheshire Cat Small / Mad Hatter Small)
Cheshirecat26 (Alice in Wonderland)

*Christmas Sven (€30)*
Loomi
Heirloom

*DLP Board Game Pins*
Madwild

*Duffy on Drum*
Poohkat53

*Frozen Booster*
Boule x2
Lumpylover

*Frozen Lanyard*
Boule x2

*Ratatouille Lanyard*
Boule

*Un Vrai Petit Chef Remy*
Boule

*Say Cheese! Remy*
Boule

*Ratatouille Pin*
Boule

*Ratatouille Booster Set*
Boule

*Tangled Booster Set*
Reeneibakini

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me down for the Tsum Tsums :). Are you still okay to look out for the pins we discussed too?

Hey David! Thanks for doing this - spot on for me with Dr Facilier and Cruella along with the Tigger Tsum Tsum (if located) :- )

Sorry everyone , day late with the invoices , I got to work and had to wade through a foot of water (burst pipe) . Any outstanding payment requests have now been sent .

Updated with prices for Tsum Tsum & I now know shipping prices for the soft toy Sven (Not too bad in my opinion) . All similar size soft toys should cost the same so I'll be happy to pick up any required .

Hey All
Most of the payments are in . If anyone else wants to join the list you still have a couple of days , I've updated the list of prices with a couple of items I was asked for .

Last call !!!
Thank you to everyone who's already paid . I can still add anyone else who wants anything as long as I receive payment before I depart as I'll have to rely on my hotel's free WiFi when I get there and I'm unsure how reliable it'll be .

Everyone now paid up :)
My alarm clock is all set for 4am . I'll try and post updates from DLP , depends on their onsite WiFi .
It's been far too long since my last trip , and it'll be my first Halloween .

Everyone now paid up :)
My alarm clock is all set for 4am . I'll try and post updates from DLP , depends on their onsite WiFi .
It's been far too long since my last trip , and it'll be my first Halloween .

Have so much fun! I think it is absolutely amazing that you are picking up some pins for people who can't get to DLP themselves. Awesome!

Quick update . I've found everything except the Tsum Tsum in my hotel's gift shop , including the new Christmas Pascal !!
There are quite a few Merida Automme limited edition pins available if anyone wants one . Other limited edition are sparsely around , Spring Bambi sets and witches & wizards mainly . If anyone wants these I'll happily pick them up , but to trade preferably .

Hello everyone , I've posted of to everyone I have addresses for . I'll PM tracking numbers to those of you who specifically asked for them shortly . If everyone could let me know when you receive your pins so I can leave feedback I'd be grateful . Many Thanks
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back