• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Night - May 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP Pin Trading Night - May 2018

twinspins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello...I am traveling to DLP in May but I was expecting a DLP pin trading night on May 25th, Friday. I've seen there is a flyer for a special Back to Neverland PTN on May 26th, Saturday where I have to try to be one of 400 people to get an event ticket.

Does anyone know about that? I will be coming from the San Francisco, California to Paris and was planning on staying at the resort for 3 days and 2 nights.

Do this mean that there is no PTN on May 25th? So only thing going on May 25th would be the Harrington's pin board?
If I don't get a ticket to the event then I won't be able to get into the PTN event on May 26th?

Any helpful information would be appreciated.

No locals usauly sit outside the pueblo trading post with their trading books and you can go Upto them and ask to see their pins this shop is only opens at weekends so it's only weekends that the traders are there but please be warned some of the French traders I've come across has been very rude and think their pins are better than any body's else's pins I'm sure you can get some awesome trades as I did with some very nice people but just be prepared hope this helps Damien

Ps I will be at dlp on the 19th may for 3 days it's a shame I will miss you as we could of met up have a lovely time and I'm sure you will get to do some awesome trades

Last edited:
On weekdays you can head to Harrington's at 6PM to trade at their board. You might want to check in the morning what time exactly it'll be out, it's been a while since I have been. However this board will not be out on the day of the event. If you'd like tickets for the event, I'd advise you to try and order them quickly as I heard these events sell out quickly.
On the weekend you can go to the Pueblo Trading Post to trade on their board (usually out in the afternoon), or you can trade with traders that sit at the tables.

Have fun! :)

In May there only is the pin trading event so no PTN, you have to buy a ticket to be able to go. It’s with a buffet and 1 gift pin the other pins are on a shopping list that you can buy. You have to be on the phone very early and be lucky to get through. Maybe if you’re on Facebook try the Disney pintrading Holland group, there are many people that help and can give you more information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back