• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dlr 24hr trading haul!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should post up pics also. I like seeing what everyone else got. Oh yeah and marvelariel those Star Wars shirts are awesome.

Now you see why we piled the name haha, and yea we couldn't agree on a trade through the pins she had but she really wanted the pin I had so I had to come up with a creative solution. Not the first time I've traded for other disney merch and hopefully won't be the last, it saves me a few bucks in the short run

Now you see why we piled the name haha, and yea we couldn't agree on a trade through the pins she had but she really wanted the pin I had so I had to come up with a creative solution. Not the first time I've traded for other disney merch and hopefully won't be the last, it saves me a few bucks in the short run

Do what you gotta go. As long as it works out in the end

Well, you know what pin I'm interested in :)

China Girl...
DLP Pins suit your fancy? LOL Let me think about it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back