• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR - 45th Anniversary Parade of Stars (Archer Cupid) Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR - 45th Anniversary Parade of Stars (Archer Cupid) Scrapper?

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello Folks, I recently got this pin on ebay from a 100% seller but am a bit concerned. The front looks good (no bleeding) The Weight feels right, and the Logo on the back looks fine, so what's the problem you may ask? well the waffling on the back sort of ends at the top and the bottom of the pin which has me a bit paranoid. I have noticed other pins from this series with things like this but i just wanted to be sure.

photo_zpsyp7wm3nu.png

Good to know. I recently got one if these too but I won't see it in person for awhile cause I'm away. Good to know I don't need to freak out if it had the same issue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back