• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DLR - 60th Anniversary Countdown Series - Red auction for mmmoni411

Auction Ended: DLR - 60th Anniversary Countdown Series - Red auction for mmmoni411

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody :wavey:

I am sure most of you are aware that I am behind the never been zapped post. As the person running it I hate to see anybody stay on that list for very long. Well that means I have a problem Monica (mmoni411) has been on this list way to long and I don't have anything on her wants list. So I am auctioning this beautiful pin that a very sweet friend of ours was kind enough to trade to me on our last trip down to Disneyland last May.

KIMG0018_zpsk8dxhz7f.jpeg

Sorry for the picture quality, my kindle is acting up. I will put up a better one when it finally appears in my email.

This auction will end Saturday August 8th at 7pm PDT or DLR time.

This is the second pin in the series with 32 trading and 115 wanting it. The cheapest it has sold on the bay recently was 45.00. Here is your chance to trade for it.

As this auction is not for me and I will not be receiving the pins, do not bid from my wants list. I will not be choosing the winner!!!

You can find Monica's wants list here:
http://pinpics.com/member.php?t=w&uid=60539&keyword=&pg=1
or under mmmoni411

Judging from her wants list it looks like she is a very big Little Mermaid fan!!!

Let's have some fun and let the bidding begin.

You are such a sweetheart.

I'll bid

93205 - Disney California Adventures Paradise Pier Posters - Ariel Undersea Adventure (she actually has 97117 which is AP - I have the regular LE pin)
[h=3][/h]

where are all the bids on this fantastic auction ?? i would bid but i don't have anything that she would like , i wish i could help sorry ..

Yes he's very sweet for doing this ^.^
Thank you so much again!:D

I collect LM, Frozen, and Penguins :) d

Here is the leaderboard so far:
1. Booger1964
2. CCofRR13

My offer:
Pin 85165 WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel

Great bids everybody. Thank you for playing. This auction is officially over now and Monica has a tough decision to make.

Thank you everyone for your bids and thank you docfish2u for holding this trade auction for me:D I cannot thank you enough ^_^

And the winner is...minpintrader!:D

Minpin please send me your address and I will have your pin in the mail tomorrow.

Thank you to everybody who joined in this auction.

Back