• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR May Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
David,
In addition to the series I'm "subscribed" to and the items I listed earlier, can you please put me down for 2 of the PoDH pins? Thank you.

David, it looks like you have me down for Moana 3 times, as I'm "subscribed" to that series, and then I had made a request for a 2nd pin.

Can you put me down for a PODH pin? If they start putting these out every month I would like to be on the list please. Thanks so much!

These, please (in addition to the monthly ones you already have me listed for):

Cinco de Mayo
Nurse's Day
Mother's Day
Teacher's Day
Graduation (x2)
Father's Day
PODH - Rivers of America
OUAT - Princess and the Frog

Thank you so much!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Could I please request the Under The Sea Moana pin and the Once Upon A Time Princess and the Frog pin please? (I'm in the UK so if these pins could be held for a little while that would be great!)

Thank you :)

Can you put me down for Under the Sea Moana and Once Upon a Time PATF please? And can I request them to be held a while for shipping to Canada, please? Thank you!

Would you please add me to the lists for the Tinker Bell Latte, Moana Under the Sea, Windows of Evil Oogie, and Graduation 2018 pins please? Thanks so much!

Could you put me down for the Nurse's Day and Under The Sea Moana pin if you have any spots left? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back