• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Pin Trading Board Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR Pin Trading Board Game?

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I went to my local Disney Store outlet today, not expecting to get pins because they rarely have any, and I found something pretty cool on the clearance shelf.. A pin trading board game??? For the price I just couldn't pass it up. I'm not sure if I should trade it, keep it sealed on my shelf for display or open it and play with it. :D I'm wondering how hard it would be to get the other tokens at this point, since it came out last May. Do you even need them all to play? I can't tell much about it from the outside of the box and I don't want to open it yet, in case I decide to trade it. :)

That's awesome! If you want to play it it comes with everything you need in the box. But there were some completer pins that they released, three more characters to play with (Minnie, Donald Duck, and Mr. Toad) and then there are pins of the Castle, Space Mountain, Small World, and Grizzly Peak. I'm not sure how easy it is to get the completer pins by trading or resellers but they do look nice all together on the board (I have the whole set) if you want to display it somewhere!

I finally opened it and played it with 2 of my kids. It was fun! I need to get a couple more game pieces so the whole family can play. The board is a little flimsy (just thin cardboard) so I'm thinking of laminating it or something. I don't think I would have paid the original price ($79.95) but it was only $18.00 on clearance (with Disney Visa discount) so definitely worth it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back