• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Release - 5/8/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR Release - 5/8/2014

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
Does anybody know if the Pin Traders kiosk in DTD opens at the same time as the park?

Tomorrow, it says the park opens at 10am - which I presume means the Pin Traders and Disney Store in DTD will not be open either (for the release of Stitch Funny Business). Anybody have any experiences with Thursday releases that could shed some light? Thank you! :)

I believe that the Pin Trader's Store in DTD opens at 9 am on pin release days, but it's been a long time since I've gone to DLR on a Thursday

They open with the park. sometimes they will open up an hour early. (during magic hour) They did that with the Punzel one last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back