• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DLRP Frozen OE (both pins) - ends Saturday 2nd November 9pm Paris time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DLRP Frozen OE (both pins) - ends Saturday 2nd November 9pm Paris time

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
pin97857
pin97856

Today we have the two DLRP Frozen OE pins up for auction!!!
They are brand new, bought in the park yesterday, I've not even opened the plastic.

General auction rules apply; this ends SATURDAY (so in 3 days)

I love:
Tinker bell
Beauty and the Beast
Meet the Robinsons
Christmas/Valentine's Day/Easter/Mother's/Father's Day pins
Cute/Different OEs
Stitch for my brother
Jasmine for my boyfriend

I don't love:
Jessica
Americana
Figment

Feel free to bid traders, or things that I don't know I love yet!

Happy bidding!
Olivia
:wavey:​

okay i will try :)
I bid a custom piece of A4 art and a playing card sized one.
and this pin
pin53654

Pin 53654: Meet the Robinson's - Wilbur & Lewis

I bid two OE DLR World of Color "bubbles" - Sorcerer Mickey, and Genie pins #98387 and 98401 (and the PinPics gallery image doesn't do them justice, they aren't all cloudy like that - they are what looks like cloisonne pins under a clear dome...) The PinPics image in the blog is much better:

1005842_10202352541436492_1775972159_n.jpg

Thanks for the bids! :)

Leaderboard is;
1. Megfan (Awesome bid !)
2. Norlando (I can't remember the rest of your user name I apologize - I'm on my phone. But these look like really cute pins)
3. Agentofanarchy (close behind! You know I lurveeee your art)

Are the pins pictured the same pins we are bidding on? I ask because it looks like there is a piece that is chipped out of the heart border on the first pin (on the left hand side, near the bottom of the pin). This may be part of the pin, or I am crazy :lol: Can you please confirm/deny (the pin, not my sanity)?

The pics are the pics I just took off pinpics, so no the pin pictured is not the actual pin :)
I will check my pins tonight to verify they don't have this default, but I have two of each so there is surely one of the two that is perfect!

Oh, okay, then I have no worries :) Thank you!

A Mother's Day: Pin 95376: Mother's Day 2013 - Queen Elinor and Merida

A Christmas: Pin 51362: DLR - 2006 Disneyland Resort Holiday Wreath Hotel Lanyard Collection (Donald Duck)

And your choice of one of these Tinker Bells:
Pin 50070: Where Dreams Come True - Tinker Bell Pixie Dust - 2 Pin Set (One Pin Only)

Pin 80033: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tinker Bell - Tinker Bell in Heart Only

Thanks for the bids so far everyone ! :)

New leaderboard, with 24 hours left on the auction:
1. Megfan (I do really like this belle pin)
2. Agentofanarchy (Changed my mind a little, :) )
3. Lumpylover (gorgeous Mother's Day pin I hadn't even seen!)
4. CheshireCat (Ooh cute pin!)

addding 1 more art card and
pin59162th200

[h=3]Pin 59162 DLR - Disneyland® Resort - Card Collection - 2 Pin Set (Princess Aurora Only)[/h]

Okay, switching it up a bit:

1. Pin 95376: Mother's Day 2013 - Queen Elinor and Merida
with 2. Pin 66638: Happy Holiday 2008 - Mystery Tin Collection - Chip
and 3. Pin 51357: DLR - 2006 Disneyland Resort Holiday Wreath Hotel Lanyard Collection (Morty and Ferdy)
and 4. Pin 73610: Accessory - Booster Collection - Holidays #1 (Tinker Bell New Year Only)

1 Mother's Day, 2 Christmas, and 1 Tinker Bell (and New Year's. I saw you liked every other holiday, so I thought that may​ have included New Year's :) )

I will bid:

Pin 35563: DLR - Vintage Winter Collection (Stitch)
Pin 87289: WDW - Happy Holidays 2011 - Walt Disney World® Resorts - Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Pin 35365: WDW - A Pacific Northwest Christmas (Surprise Release)

Pin 93808: DisneyStore.com - Main Street - Tinker Bell

Wow so leaderboard has changed rather drastically, so i'll update!

1. Psychopixie (ugh love this pin art, irl it must be gorgeous)
2. Boog1981 (Something for me and two for my brother's christmas present - who could go wrong with that!)
3. Agentofanarchy (Yay for art!) / Megfan (still loving the belle!)
4. Lumpylover (Still love the brave, and the tink is quite cute :) )

I think I screwed up posting that... this is my bid:
Pin 6153: Tokyo Disney SEA Arabian Coast Aladdin & Jasmine on the magic carpet
Pin 22740: Princess Premiere Birthstone (Tinker Bell/August)
Pin 24432: Minnie Mouse Princess Series (Tinker Bell)
Pin 26365: The Kiss (Beauty and the Beast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back