• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLRP Stitch Playing the Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLRP Stitch Playing the Ukulele

habibthecamel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a question about a pin I see listed on ebay. It's pin #12499 on pinpics.com and it's of Stitch plucking a string on a ukulele. My wife loves this pin and has always told me that it's rare and and expensive, so I've never really bothered to look for it. Recently, I checked ebay (which I usually stay away from) and I see multiple listings between $15-$30.

There's no mention of counterfeits or direct sales on pinpics, but it feels very far-fetched that there would be this many listings for a retired pin over a decade old. Are my doubts unfounded? I'd be very grateful for any opinions, especially from any folks with more than my extremely limited experience.

Are you certain that the pin being sold is #12499 ?
There's a current rack pin at DLP that looks very similar (#80969) which is easily bought for around cost . If it's just the look your after then great but if you wanted something rare this may not be it .

Are you certain that the pin being sold is #12499 ?
There's a current rack pin at DLP that looks very similar (#80969) which is easily bought for around cost . If it's just the look your after then great but if you wanted something rare this may not be it .

This makes a lot more sense! I was searching on pinpics for ukulele, so I didn't see this pin. We're not really after the rarity, she just loves how Stitch looks. I think I saw a thread where someone was doing pickups at DLP, maybe I can ask them to look for it. Thanks for the help!

Taking a closer look at the listings, they're definitely for pin #80969, which has 4 strings. Pin #12499 only has 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back