• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do the UK Disney stores still trade/sell pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the UK Disney stores still trade/sell pins?

Sarawr

Pin Pirate
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Been on hiatus for a while, but getting back into trading and collecting again,
Last time I collected the UK stores had started selling pins and offered trading with cast members in store,
Does this still happen? went in my local store in Derby where they used to do it and I couldn't see anyone with a lanyard or anything on,
did they stop doing this?

Just wondered! :)

Disney Stores in the UK no longer sell pins, not sure about trading though

Does anyone know if the disney store on Oxford Street still stocks pins? I know they don't have the recent online releases but just wondering if they had any rack pins?

Yes they still had the London exclusive mickey and minie pin in December they still doing pin trading in Covent garden store and the Oxford street store hope this helps you will have to ask cast members about pin trading they usually have the lanyards kept in the drawer behind the till hope this helps

Last edited:
The last time I was in the Oxford Street store (early December) I was told that they only have the greeter with a lanyard now, as the ones behind the tills delayed the queues too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back