• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you guys think people will line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think people will line up?

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
For the princess carousel mystery boxes this coming Thursday?
just trying to see if I can venture out there, my foot hasn't completely healed yet.

It seems like a lot of people want them... Like the pixar mystery boxes... I have a feeling they will sell out fast!!! A friend of mine offered to help me by picking two boxes up for me the day they come out and when I see her on Friday I will pay her back. :)

Hi! :)

I'm not sure about WDW, but I think that these boxes will be released at multiple pin stores in DLR. They might sell out and then come out with more the next day? Or maybe they'll be like the Pixar boxes and come out again at the end of the month. But I'm not sure that people will line up like they did for PoDM releases. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back