• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! docfish2u can't count

ZAPPED! docfish2u can't count

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
It's sad really. We did a multitrade, and he was supposed to send two pins (Beast and Flynn). Instead he sent four.

IMG_2347_zpspui440lx.jpg

Someone needs to help the poor man with basic arithmetic.

But how adorable are Rapunzel and Flynn on my lanyard?

IMG_2348_zpszoo67bmz.jpg

I think it is because he has been out of school so long... however, they say those that went to school so long ago should be better at basic skills math because they had to do it without calculators and computers... so hmmm. Maybe Poohlady is right, he is just old. LOL!! However, we love him just the same.

Congrats on the basic math error and yes they look very cute together

Gosh, everyone knows pin math isn't the same as other math. It's a mixture of irrational numbers, karma and dogma. Masters level class, really. :x:

Congrats on the great pins! Way to go, Mr Sneaky. :D

Poor old guy. Probably has CRS. I'll bet he sends the power company two checks each month too. It's not at all like him to send extra pins. Happy to say his loss (of mind) is your gain :drool:. Congrats!

Back