• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u has made me change my Holy Grails Signature......Holy Zap Batman!!!!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u has made me change my Holy Grails Signature......Holy Zap Batman!!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Can you believe the nerve of this guy to make me change my Grail Signature. It took me a long time to create it and now I have to remove this Stained Glass LE 250 Wall-E pin from my signature.

David, I want to thank you so much for your wonderful generosity. I know you are a person that relishes in making other DPF members happy and...well today I am the one who is quite happy with this little gem which I value very much. It has found a place in my permanent lanyard.

You might not know this but it takes a lot to have me re-arrange my Wall-E lanyard. Very few pins can do that but at this point you have done that for me. I had to go dig and find my L wrench to switch a pin to add this wonderful Stained Glass Wall-E pin. You sure are making me work today, first my signature and now my lanyard. Here is my updated Lanyard.

Thank you David again for the wonderful Zap! You are Awesome and it will never be removed from my lanyard!

Last edited:
Congrats! That is a very pretty pin.

And I know what you mean about signatures taking a long time to fix, finally fixed mine! Woo!

I totally agree Dvid is a pest. i mean its a nice pin but this guy just chafes my A**!:suspect:

congrats! i never saw that one and i love stained glass pins.

You monster!!! Making people go through all the work of changing their signature because you were so kind!!! HOW DARE YOU DAVID!!! Ugh, the nerve of some people on this site :mad: lol

You better watch out, I see lots of pins in your sigy, you never know who is going to be next :lgm:

You better watch out, I see lots of pins in your sigy, you never know who is going to be next :lgm:

Please!! HAVE MERCY! This signature took me like...a few hours to put together!!!

scared.gif

Back