• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does Anyone have a Paris Backer card.....

Does Anyone have a Paris Backer card.....

Mrsjessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So i was trying to start putting my collection in tip top shape for the event coming up (WHICH I HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF YOU THERE FOR SO WE CAN ALL MEET IN PERSON =))
and noticed that i do not have alot of backer cards, i just never kept them due to when i first started collecting, they were always on my lanyard. But when i started getting back into collecting, i noticed one day when i was trying to figure out scrappers from reals, that we could donate scrapper pins, and wanted to put backer cards on them. Well after talking to a few people, they told me donating the backer card wasnt necessary, so when i discovered you could buy backers on ebay, it got me thinking....

SOOOO....
heres what im looking for. I was wondering if anyone had a backer card from the Disneyland Resort Paris. I have a Pin trading night pin that did not have a backer card, and was trying to get it for my collection. I plan on buying some backers from ebay, but since i dont think they have paris ones included. And i cant seem to find any on ebay, and only need one i was wondering if anyone had any extras they wouldnt mind kissing goodbye too. So if anyone has an extra for sale, or trade, or just doesnt care, please let me know so i can grab =) Also if anyone knows where to find one ( ebay, other traders, etc) any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ALL!

I have some I have about 5 paris ptn cards but none of the jumbo cards I also have alot of the regular limited edition backer cards how many do you need?

Back