• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone know what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what this is?

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello everyone, :3

So I was wondering if anyone had any idea what this pin is? I found it on a CM today at Disneyland, and have no clue what it is lol. :p Any Help would be super appreciated! :3

e2ddb000a22b8fdb359645641e57a8f0.jpg

47257b253dcd4864c45f1c79d7e0cf38.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Found it! 14618 "2002 New Year's Disneyana Pin Trader Pin - Pink outer circle with light blue inner circle with gold champagne glass, reads "Happy New Year 2002 LE 200. Available at Disneyana Fun Fair shows." No wants, no trades. You've got the first! :D (except for whoever posted the pic)

Found it! 14618 "2002 New Year's Disneyana Pin Trader Pin - Pink outer circle with light blue inner circle with gold champagne glass, reads "Happy New Year 2002 LE 200. Available at Disneyana Fun Fair shows." No wants, no trades. You've got the first! :D (except for whoever posted the pic)
Haha, that was quick thanks! :D
I believe I have an even rarer version of that pin no-one wants lol. Mine says "Artist Proof LE 25" so now if a pin that isn't even on Pin Pics lol XD

It's a Fantasy pin, way back from when people did them and tried to not violate Disney copyright. But on Pinpics it is marked as unauthorized, because it is not a Disney pin (and shouldn't have been allowed on a CM lanyard).

Last edited:
It's a Fantasy pin, way back from when people did them and tried to now violate Disney copyright. But on Pinpics it is marked as unauthorized, because it is not a Disney pin (and shouldn't have been allowed on a CM lanyard).
Darn. :/
I can't blame the CM though, this will probably be in my book for a while though lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back