• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does this pin exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this pin exist?

luvsulley

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
So I was on eBay browsing and came across a Monsters Inc pin that looks like my avatar. I looked on PinPics and there is no record of this pin. I believe the seller sells scrappers cause of all the pin lot auctions he/she has so I'm wondering if this pin is a counterfeit? I never heard of factories in China making pins from unreleased designs though. The Monster Inc pin is a being sold individually and is said to be a jumbo LE. So does anyone know if a pin like my avatar has been released before and just hasn't been added to PinPics?

It could be

Pin 51062: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Monsters, Inc. - Mike, Sulley & Boo (Lanyard) changed into a pin.

Paul

This seller has several 100 pin HM lots with no doubles at buy me now price of $69. All feedback is Private - which means the seller has something to hide. Oh, and even though this pin is located in BC, Canada all his other HM lots are located in China.......To me that all pionts to one conclusion ... counterfits.

Buy at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back