• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DON TRON pin with different backgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DON TRON pin with different backgrounds.

Danttebay0

The Lost Caballero
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello forum, i need some of your expertise. Me and my girlfriend purchased some Donald TRON pins but they seem to be different. The top pin has a dark purple background with glitter but Donald's hand has some blue missing. The bottom pin has no glitter in the backround at all. Both pins have glow in the dark letters with a sandpaper back, and the stamp looks fine on the back. Does anyone have this pin?

Attachments

• IMAG0321.jpg
    IMAG0321.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
It looks like you have either Prototype, or Artist Proof Pins. They are pins that are created beforehand to check the colors, and make sure that the pin looks good before doing the entire run. I'm not an expert on them, but I'm sure someone else will be able to fill you in on them.

Can you post pictures of the backs of these pins?

We have 3 of these pins and all 3 have the sparkle / glitter in the background.

Check the back of the pin with no sparkle / glitter and see if it has additional stamp - like "AP" - for Artist Proof..

Last edited:
Unauthorized versions of several D23 pins have been showing up on ebay. They come on backer cards, but some of the silver printing on the backer cards is off-centered. Buyers beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back