• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

double grail pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
double grail pins

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just got these 2 older grail pins yesterday:

NewPicture1-3.png

Pin 4313: March 2000 WDCC Gold Jail Scene

NewPicture.png

Pin 1282: March 2000 WDCC Silver Jail Scene

:mickey:

Congrats Tony!! Must be in the air, as I got the Silver earlier this year and the gold this past weekend!! Both were grails from over a decade ago! Also picked up a wet paint and Inaugural. Just the Mickey for President eludes me! This might be the year.....

Again, congrats on 2 great pins!!

Congrats Tony!! Must be in the air, as I got the Silver earlier this year and the gold this past weekend!! This might be the year.....

I just got the Silver last week too. And decided that these days, even going after the Gold may not be so bad either. Quite a change from when they first came out. It's wonderful to see people track down their old time grails.

Congratulations to both of you!

Congrats to you as well Hope! I to, am glad to see some of us 'old timers' get the pins we have been after for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back