• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Draculaura Collector Doll. Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draculaura Collector Doll. Share!

Doll_Enchanted

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please share your pics or thoughts of her. I'm super bummed, mine arrived today with a puncture hole seems from factory in the front of her display box. Getting a replacement but have to wait again and hoping that she arrives well :( Doll looks amazing but hard to appreciate her when my eyes go to the hole :/

I love her! She is so gorgeous! I think all the embroidered details and eyes look stunning! Plus she is LE of 7000 according to the bottom of her box!

Doll_Enchanted, It's really a shame that happened to you. :( I hope they're quick to get you a replacement. Although, I know how it is to be excited to get something like that and that get deflated like that. She is a lovely doll. The only negative I found was the hair and how pinned into the box it is. They kept more like a play doll's hair, so I'm sure that'll appeal to some doll collectors that debox. There are more and more reviews popping up on Youtube, maybe that will hold you over?

Did she ever come out in England? I keep seeing pictures but I can't seem to get a hold of her ��

She's an Amazon exclusive, but I have no clue how that'll work on the UK site. It looks like she's on the Amazon.co.uk site right now, but says only 1 is available. If you're having problems you might want to try ordering from Amazon.com and shipping to the UK. The UK site will often ship to the US with reasonable rates, so I'm assuming it'll work in reverse. I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot if you don't want to wait or risk missing out. I can sign on to the UK site using my same US credentials, so again, I'm assuming you can try the same if you have an account.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help! I saw it on UK amazon, but it was like £80! I can get it from Amazon.com but I still have to pay customes and import changes, it's a shame they don't just realise it properly over here, I know people would want it as there is an adult fan base, oh well just keep an eye on it! Thank you for your advice though!

Doll_Enchanted, It's really a shame that happened to you. :( I hope they're quick to get you a replacement. Although, I know how it is to be excited to get something like that and that get deflated like that. She is a lovely doll. The only negative I found was the hair and how pinned into the box it is. They kept more like a play doll's hair, so I'm sure that'll appeal to some doll collectors that debox. There are more and more reviews popping up on Youtube, maybe that will hold you over?

Thank you, yeah it was depressing. It was just one of those bad days I had 3 pkgs coming from amazon & ebay. She arrived with that issue, then I go open my second 1 to find out they send me the wrong item. I so didn't want to opened the 3rd one lol but I did thank goodness that didn't had any issues.

On a happier note she should be arriving Tuesday and I'm praying this is the one :) To make me feel better I did check out other reviews and also felt in love with the SDCC Valentine & Whisp lol so now I'll be buying those too ahhh I just love dolls that are unique and wow specially Whisp I super love that she transforms ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back