• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"dream" merchandise - what you wish could be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"dream" merchandise - what you wish could be made?

rabbitunderground

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello.

i'm not sure if this is the right section to post it but i usually lurk the "anything goes" and "other disney collectibles" and thought it would be appropriate here. i'm fairly new to the forum so if you have any recommendations on where to post, please comment on my profile? o:

Q: what "dream" item would you love to add to your collection, if it existed?

i guess it's a bit... silly is not the right word, but something similar... to think about it but you never really know, disney or another studio might make it! and i don't think discussing this takes away from being grateful or happy for things we have.

for me, it would have to be pins and snow globes (haha, specific to things i collect or wished i collected).

for pins, well, this forum makes me want to start collecting pins, especially pretty alice in wonderland ones. i'm very picky about what i collect though, so i don't think it would be too bad if i start (ie, probably wouldn't collect the majority of pins anyway), but they don't really interest me too much. i love reading about people's favorite pins and their wants, but i never really wanted to collect them. now, because snow globes are sort of out of the picture for a lot of movies that i enjoy(ed), i kind of do want to start a mini collection. but again, for movies like "cats don't dance" and "the road to el dorado", there are no pins that i know of and very little merchandise. i was hoping to buy a large board and have mini squares with backgrounds from the movie and pins on them, similarly to what i see people doing with pins from a series, but it saddens me that i can't.

for snow globes, i really like them and what made me create this thread was thinking "wow, wouldn't an atlantis: the lost empire snow globe be sooooo awesome? like milo and kida swimming under water trying to make sense of the markings or them flying on that cool contraption thingy?" urgh, so cool! gosh. i would be happy with a mini globe! i would! (that's a lie, i want big. biiiiiig.)

anyway, just a fun (hopefully) thread getting people to think about their deepest desires regarding merchandise. ooooooh, mysterious.

again, i know it might sort of be meh to think about it cause then, one can go, "well, there is a hole in my collection", but i feel like collectibles and items are just... so cool anyway. wishing for a couple of more things is no big deal and wishing in itself is great...

...what am i writing right now? i'm sorry, i'm tired. just got home from shopping. went to the disney store, they didn't have much frozen stuff left. except for lipgloss, which was new. and cute.

thanks in advance for posting. you can keep it general or specific, whatever.

have a good day!

I'd definitely want dolls, a very detaileds Kida would be reallyawesome and to design my own heroine and her wardrobe. Dreaming is nice :D (Right now I don't even have the means to get the already existing dolls so I'm collecting pictures of them, still better then nothing:) )

17" Charlotte La Bouff doll
17" Briar Rose doll
Charlotte La Bouff pins
Another collection of designer pins (to comfort me because I missed the first releases. Maybe movies like Wreck It Ralph, seems like fun!)
A jumbo King Candy pin

Aand lots more I can't think of right now.

One of my Dream items was a baby sven AND HE EXISTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Here are some of mine:
17" Kristoff
17" Beast, like amazingly done not plastic but all fur and stuff super accurate and everything :p
17" Human Beast
17" Pocahontas

A gorgeous Frozen snowglobe of Elsa's Ice palace + loads more Frozen Snowglobes

More Kristoff pins
An oaken pin!

One of my Dream items was a baby sven AND HE EXISTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Here are some of mine:
17" Kristoff
17" Beast, like amazingly done not plastic but all fur and stuff super accurate and everything :p
17" Human Beast
17" Pocahontas

A gorgeous Frozen snowglobe of Elsa's Ice palace + loads more Frozen Snowglobes

More Kristoff pins
An oaken pin!

This!!!'

an accurate 17" Belle doll ( short hair, better dress etc.)
blue dress 17" tiana doll
Vanessa 17" doll
Flynn Rider 17" doll
a CGI accurate Rapunzel ( like Anna and Elsa)
Giselle 17" doll in ANY of her outfits!
Lottie 17" doll
Prince Naveen 17" doll
Wedding Ariel 17" doll
Esmeralda 17" doll
Gaston 17" doll with hunting accessories

a gorgeous frozen pin set

a tangled pin of the mural her parents had in stained glass.

lumiere, cogsworth and mrs.potts

a gorgeous frozen snowglobe

Elsa, Elsa, Elsa!!!!

This!!!'

an accurate 17" Belle doll ( short hair, better dress etc.)
blue dress 17" tiana doll
Vanessa 17" doll
Flynn Rider 17" doll
a CGI accurate Rapunzel ( like Anna and Elsa)
Giselle 17" doll in ANY of her outfits!
Lottie 17" doll
Prince Naveen 17" doll
Wedding Ariel 17" doll
Esmeralda 17" doll
Gaston 17" doll with hunting accessories

a gorgeous frozen pin set

a tangled pin of the mural her parents had in stained glass.

lumiere, cogsworth and mrs.potts

a gorgeous frozen snowglobe

Elsa, Elsa, Elsa!!!!

Omgosh yes an acurate Belle doll!!

A Hercules and Meg 17" LE doll.
17" Tiana in blue dress
Classic Hercules, Tarzan, Meg, Jane, Alice and Melody.
7-Pack with all of Tritons daughters.
A Mother/Daughter Set with Ariel and her mother.
A good looking 17" Beast doll.

Designer doll of Phillip and Aurora in their woodland outfits
Elsa Funko Pop figurine
Tangled lantern scene snowglobe
Peter Pan snowglobe with Neverland inside the globe, London and the Darlings/Peter/Tink round the outside
Sleeping Beauty woodland scene snow globe
Thomas O Malley plush

Okaaaaaaay let me think!

Naturally more Elsa! (And Anna!).
Ariel & her sisters (Classic range - doesn't have to be LE/17")
Vanessa (TLM) - LE
Queen Kida
17" tiana doll (blue dress)
Vanessa 17" doll
Flynn Rider 17" doll
Giselle 17"
Wedding Ariel 17" doll
Esmeralda 17" doll

17inch Aurora & Maleficent( although we should be getting them this year)
17 inch accurate with better hair Belle
A new more classic looking 17inch Snow White and Evil queen doll
Frozen snow globe
snow globe of Aurora climbing the tower stairs.

1. Non-porcelain LE 17" dolls of Jack and Sally. It would be nice if they made Sally 17" and Jack a few inches taller so that they would be in proportion. They could package them together in the same box and use the same style of box as the princesses (except make it taller to accommodate Jack's height), but make the window design coffin shaped. They could make Spiral Hill (after it has snowed) the background. Sally would be on the left and Jack on the right. They could hold each others hands.
2. LE 17" Kida doll that includes her mask and spear
3. A detailed Frozen snow globe like the ones Disney used to make. I would most like to see one of Elsa in her SQ dress that incorporates her ice palace. I would also like to see one made for Atlantis when Kida is floating up to the crystal.
4. LE 17" Aurora in her blue dress with the spinning wheel glowing in the background.
5. Designer Elsa in her SQ dress
6. Designer Kida
7. LE Designer Wedding Jack and Sally set or any designer set of them really.
8. LE 17" Vanessa with her cape and the beach and ocean at night as the background.
9. Movie accurate Ariel and Eric wedding doll set (12" or 17").
10. Movie accurate mermaid Ariel doll that particularly focuses on getting her hair right (12" or 17").
11. LE 17" Jasmine
12. LE 17" Pocahontas
13. A more movie accurate LE 17" Belle in her yellow ball gown. I really don't like the one they released.
14. More characters added to the Classic doll line like Jack and Sally.
15. Elsa Snow Queen and Coronation shoe ornaments
16. Anna Snow Gear and Coronation shoe ornaments
17. Kida shoe ornament
18. Pocahontas shoe ornament
19. a blue version of Aurora's shoe ornament with a more gothic feel to it
20. Sally shoe ornament
21. Oogie Boogie shoe ornament
22. Lock, Shock, and Barrel shoe ornament

Last edited:
I would love to see a musical snow globe of the enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast that plays the opening music of the film. A Frozen musical snow globe would also be amazing.

Probably my top 3 most wanted at the moment would be LE 17" Evil Queen, LE 17" Cruella De Vil, and a LE 17" Pocahontas. I think all three would be absolutely beautiful! Pocahontas seems like the most likely to happen eventually.

Also a designer or LE 17" Megara. Disney NEEDS more Hercules merchandise overall.

oooh, "dream" doll wants. yeah, i definitely feel like disney can go outside the box a little and maybe bring it back to awesome movies like "atlantis" and maybe try out new characters molds, cause i don't really follow limited edition dolls, but i feel like some look like a slightly stylized version of the character, which is not my cup of tea. i love some of the dolls though.

thanks again for posting guys, keep on rockin'. would love to hear more wants and suggestions for awesome items and merchandise.
oh, and i'm sorry if i misspell your username. currently sitting in my room in the dark with a twitchy eye. eye, stop. stop it.

@OlafOlaf:
charlotte la bouff reminds me of darla from "cats don't dance" and apparently i am not the only one who thinks so, judging by the comparison images found on google. anyway, her pins would be so cute, especially younger charlotte. her dresses are so cute!

@jennisney:
yay! that's awesome!
and i second that frozen snow globe comment. i just... i like what they did with the snow globe that they made, but it's just feels so 'safe'. it's not super elaborate and the figurines look like ornament. i really love the base but for what it's going for now, i personally don't really even want to get one.

@BagciFreak:
oooh! a mother/daughter set? that would be so cool. o: i wonder if ariel with baby melody would be a cool doll idea too? o:

@arielsdinglehopper:
if phillip and aurora were posed mid-dance when he takes over for the owl's dancing partner role? that would be gorgeous. lol

@NightmareMermaid:
the floating kida scene... her hair is beautiful. i have a thing for hair i realize. any time there is wind or something and hair is just going with the flow, the animation is so wonderful. there is a lot of that in pocahontas. but anyway, that scene was awesome and i remember trying to roleplay as kida when i was younger. had a glowing stick/light thing as a necklace. good times.

they are probably going to do the frozen shoe ornaments. they gotta. D:

My first request is always moar moar moar DAC dolls, but really I'd like to see more of the obscure characters, like LE dolls of Esmeralda, Kida, Megara, Jane, dolls like that instead of the princesses over and over and over. And then DAC dolls of them, too :D

17 inch LE dolls of:

Maleficent
The Evil Queen
Pocahontas
Esmeralda
Megara
Mulan
Yzma
Cruella DeVil
Jessica Rabbit
Movie accurate Belle and Cinderella
Aurora
Jasmine
Aladdin
Jafar
Dr Facilier
Captain Hook
Gaston

Designer dolls of Elsa, Anna, Esmeralda, Megara, Alice, Jane, Kida ect. Also a male villain designer line. Animator dolls for princes(especially Aladdin and Eric!), the heroines and villains. More merchandise for the more obscure films like The Rescuers, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse Detective, The Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, Hunchback ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back