• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Dreaming of an Artist Proof Sorcerer Donald Duck Pin? Ends Sat, May 9th at 7pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Dreaming of an Artist Proof Sorcerer Donald Duck Pin? Ends Sat, May 9th at 7pm EST.

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
For my first auction, I am offering Pin 69614, the Artist Proof of the WDW Year of a Million Dreams pin, which features Donald Duck dreaming of being a Sorcerer. The pin was released in 2008, and is an LE 1500.

The regular version of the pin has 68 wants/9 trading. The Artist Proof version, which I am auctioning, has 9 wants/1 trading.

pin69614th200

Bidding ends Saturday, May 9th at 7:00 pm EST.

Pins I like include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice/Animal Friends
Chip & Dale
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Characters (esp. animals) from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

Happy bidding, and thank you for welcoming me to your lovely pin community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back