• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dropping in to say hi! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping in to say hi! =]

Fantasmic

Sorcerer!
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone! I normally lurk around these forums but figured I'd introduce myself. I've have been casually pin collecting for a few years now but it has definitely gotten a lot more serious in the past year! My main collections include the WDI characters with sorcerer hats, figment, scar, donald, bolt, and hercules/hades. I also collect other pins that I like on the side, like lilo and stitch, star wars, fantasmic, and maleficent pins.

I don't typically trade with other pin collectors and nearly all of my pin trading experiences has involved trading with cast members at DLR but I expect that to change eventually now that I'm here!

- Fantasmic

YES, YES, YES!!! Sooo nice to see you post!!! A formal welcome to DPF!! Glad to see you around, and looking forward to trading with you in the future!!

Hehe, welcome to DPF and glad to see you're venturing into online trading! I promise it's fun here! Happy trading and hope to see you around :)

Welcome thats funny you say that me and the wife had been casual as well but the last couple months we have gotten serious too boy it is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back