• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS 30th anniversary pins week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS 30th anniversary pins week 6

lovepink42

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
does anyone know when the pins for this week will be released? it said they would be available online march 5th...today...but i dont see them. is there a certain time they get released?

They will be put up sometime after 12:00 am PST time. It's still 9:35 here, so there's about 2 1/2 hours to go.

I think the sets from the past few weeks have all gone up half an hour to a few hours after midnight, so you might have to refresh for a bit before they go up. But they might be on the ball this week. Alas, without a definite release time they could choose to put it up any time after midnight.

Good luck on getting a set!

last week someone posted a link, i think it was at 3:30 am est. i hope they do that again because for whatever reason, my browser or something caused a delay in them showing up on the site.

This is a question for the UK buyers, does anyone know when these pins come online on Tuesday?

This is a question for the UK buyers, does anyone know when these pins come online on Tuesday?

They'll pop up at around 8:00 am. You can search for them manually (in this case, I just type in '30th' and that's enough for the pins to show up in the search bar under the suggestions) and I'd recommend searching manually for pins as they can take about 15-20 minutes to show up in the pin section. This is especially important for pins that would sell out in minutes. There's only 2 more sets to be released now, one set for 21st and one for the 28th.

Last edited:
They'll pop up at around 8:00 am. You can search for them manually (in this case, I just type in '30th' and that's enough for the pins to show up in the search bar under the suggestions) and I'd recommend searching manually for pins as they can take about 15-20 minutes to show up in the pin section. This is especially important for pins that would sell out in minutes. There's only 2 more sets to be released now, one set for 21st and one for the 28th.
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully I can sneak in a quick order before my interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back