• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF April Releases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF April Releases!

dakotaa

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everybody, DSF just announced their releases in April!

34hz4oi.jpg

I'm looking forward to all of them! :D

Ooooh man, hold on to your wallets folks!!!!

I may actually WANT those Beloved Tales!!!!

So who will join me at the camp out? I'll bring a mini BBQ.

omggg interested in the BT of princess and the frog! if anyone can pick it up i would be willing to pay

Really need to get the two Princess BT pins, as well as the Up BT and the Russell gum ball machine. I'm looking forward to seeing how all those turn out in the flesh. It looks an interesting idea. I really can't decide which I prefer though - the Giselle or the Tiana BT.

OMG those Beloved Tales are awesome! Especially the Enchanted and Princess and the Frog. :)

If anyone wants to set up a pre-trade I would love to get these... feel free to look at my traders!

Starting the Beloved Tales begging line. I know there is no chance in hell, but I'm begging anyway...Wall-E and Enchanted at the same time...what are they thinking...and then another Princess movie pin...disappointed because with a lot of help, I've been able to mostly keep up with the new releases, and had dreams of one day completing the set (I currently need nine). But this release will be pretty impossible, I think.

Omg I love that princess and the frog BT! Would anyone be able to get me one please?? And I'm not normally a fan of Fab 5 pins but I like that gumball Mickey and Minnie.

I am excited yes!!! Those new Beloved Tales are very nice!!!

But.... nothing is in place of the wristband system yet huh...?

:facepalm: This may get ugly :/ *gulp*

Wow! How many more BTs are they making? For some reason I thought they were complete :)

I have a list of what they could still do. Removing, these 4, what's left. Brave, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Wreck-It Ralph are the biggies.

Animated Movies

Saludos Amigos

Make Mine Music
Black Cauldron
Rescuers Down Under
Tarzan
Fantasia 2000
Dinosaur
Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Meet the Robinsons
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
Wreck-It-Ralph

Plus, the other Live Action/Animated releases

Song of the South
So Dear to My Heart
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

and if they do these, I'd be impressed

The Reluctant Dragon
Victory Through Air Power

Plus Pixar Releases:

Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Incredibles
Cars
Cars 2
Brave

They also released Herbie, which would open up live action films, but that list is numerous. And with the Three Little Pigs, that opens up shorts, and that's another huge list. And they could do the specials like Mickey's Christmas Carol. And stop-motion like Nightmare Before Christmas. Plus, whatever they do with the franchises Disney has purchased like Muppets, Marvel and Star Wars.

Last edited:
Wow! There may be many more BTs to come! Thanks for the list! Could they do things like Lonesome Ghosts or do they not really count! I would love a Pluto's christmas tree one! Thanks for the list hopemax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back