• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Oh my gosh! Yesterday was such a whirlwind, lookie there!

I apologize, since this would be the first time I've won this.. I wait for an invoice from you, correct??

Could you please pick up a Reluctant Dragon for me if they are still available? Since I'm in Canada, I'd like to get it shipped to Merlin.

Thanks!

:fig:

Ok folks, the new thread is set up. Please post all requests from this point on in that thread, as I will be closing this one soon.

The new thread is pretty identical to this one, except I got a few extra front page posts to spread information out a bit and make it easier to read. I have also decided that all pins will be sold via random drawing from now on (as opposed to the sometimes random drawing and sometimes in request order sales that I had before). I have also added in an leftovers section, for pins that I have picked up but don't have a buyer for for some reason.

To tie up this thread:

I have updated the request lists up to here in that thread.

Pickup update: This weekend I was able to stop by and pick up a Scooter and Reluctant Dragon PTD and will be drawing for both. I also was able to get one more Inside Out calendar for a drawing, and got the two alphabet sets that were requested (LMNO for sbmpins, and PQRS for xdtatax). I will do the PTD and calendar drawings (two people, since I have to do the one from the other day as well) in that thread this evening.

I was planning on sending invoices this weekend but then had a bunch of last-minute events pop up so I wasn't able to be online for an extended period of time. I will be sending out invoices over the next few days and mailing pins for those with completed orders.

(And yes, Aidan, you can wait until I send the invoice. It will have a breakdown of all the charges and my payment information.)

Back