• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time
I bid:

pin25825

pin25826

pin34939

pin41991

pin41992

pin42185

pin42307

pin50020

Well since this is a long auction and I want to keep pace along the way... I better get my opening bid out there... I wish all of me fellow members bidding here the very best of luck on us all owning this magnificent pin one day...

Ok I will open my bid with a total of 24 pins...

attachment.php

OK as requested you wanted grail pins of others... I can only assume this means they must be on their siggy... So after a weekend of looking at every siggy I could find... LOL... This is the breakdown...

First on the top row...

Those 2 NBC Hinged Trees appear on the siggy of Dis22

That beautiful Jumbo Pirate pin appears on one of the only members we have from Tokyo... TokyoDisneyDad

Next the NBC Mystery stamp collection...

A couple of those appear on the Siggy for Pargani, but why break up the set, since you yourself like NBC, I included the entire 18 pin set... Color versions and Chasers...

Bottom section of picture...

How about the Wreck It Ralph marquee as it appears on the siggy for Venellopefan

Next would be the ever soo cute Pascal enjoying a bit of Ice Cream... This is a must for NettieJeanne as it is on her siggy...

Finally the ever so beautiful golden haired child herself... Yes the Rapunzel PTD appears on numerous siggy's including but not limited to... BugCatcherJenna, Vcanaya, Disneygirl333, Susiesue, and more...

I look forward to the competition and I again wish you all the best of luck...

Now thats a bid!!! good stuff Moe! Best of luck to everyone competing for this pin! Its amazing!

Well since this is a long auction and I want to keep pace along the way... I better get my opening bid out there... I wish all of me fellow members bidding here the very best of luck on us all owning this magnificent pin one day...

Ok I will open my bid with a total of 24 pins...

attachment.php

OK as requested you wanted grail pins of others... I can only assume this means they must be on their siggy... So after a weekend of looking at every siggy I could find... LOL... This is the breakdown...

First on the top row...

Those 2 NBC Hinged Trees appear on the siggy of Dis22

That beautiful Jumbo Pirate pin appears on one of the only members we have from Tokyo... TokyoDisneyDad

Next the NBC Mystery stamp collection...

A couple of those appear on the Siggy for Pargani, but why break up the set, since you yourself like NBC, I included the entire 18 pin set... Color versions and Chasers...

Bottom section of picture...

How about the Wreck It Ralph marquee as it appears on the siggy for Venellopefan

Next would be the ever soo cute Pascal enjoying a bit of Ice Cream... This is a must for NettieJeanne as it is on her siggy...

Finally the ever so beautiful golden haired child herself... Yes the Rapunzel PTD appears on numerous siggy's including but not limited to... BugCatcherJenna, Vcanaya, Disneygirl333, Susiesue, and more...

I look forward to the competition and I again wish you all the best of luck...

Hi everybody! Sorry that I have not been on this weekend much! For those of you who do not know me personally, I just graduated at midterm and my commencement ceremony was Sunday :) So, it was a very busy weekend with all my family over and celebrating! I will get to work on a new leader board right now :D thanks for everybody's patience and what look like some great bids!

Leader Board:
1) Goofy_Moe :) You have taken the cake. I think that bid is going to be hard to beat! I love the stamp pins! I actually have most of the color set (I am missing two :)). So, I will be able to help a few other people out if they are looking for them. Thank you very much for listing off who's grails they are! They didn't have to be in the siggy but it does make it easier :)
2) ChickenLittle - Those are some great pins! Thanks for a great bid!
3) Either MotherKnowsBest/Rasputin or Clara9271 takes third!

Everyone has been making some great bids! Goofy_Moe really hit it on the head for me. As I look through all these wonderful bids, I find myself liking the ones where I can help the most amount of people possible :) just a thought, I don't necessarily need extremely rare pins. I'm just looking to make as many people's day as possible.

Reminder to BID!

Just letting every one know i am going to be hitting this hard
will post my bid soon cant wait until the 21!!!!!

I have no amazing traders for this :lol: but i'll try with:

Pin 96002:Disneystore UK: Kevin

pin96002th200

Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

pin95842th200

Hmmmm :suspect: looks like I will have to do better.....:nono: It will be MINE :naughty:!!!!Muahhahahahahahah!!! So...Until the 21st :coffee:

*seriously, this is going to be crazy all of these bids so far are HUGE! best of luck to everyone!!!!

Can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeves.. Good luck cant wait to see every ones final bids

:goofy:

Yeah I am jumping for joy as I enjoy my time as leader...

I am pretty sure I will be doing this all week as I continue to lead and ultimately win this beauty... Just sayin... She's too pretty to not give up without a fight....

Well... I'm not sure whether to give this another shot or not. :(

I'll be watching this certainly, and at least I can say I was on the leader board at one point!! :D

You guys are playing hard ball! ;) good luck you guys.

:goofy:

Yeah I am jumping for joy as I enjoy my time as leader...

I am pretty sure I will be doing this all week as I continue to lead and ultimately win this beauty... Just sayin... She's too pretty to not give up without a fight....

Aww :) I think I'll bow out, good luck Moe! :)

Giving it a try :anxious:
pin42770th72
Pin 42770: DisneyShopping.com - Ariel Pavé Pin
pin79187th72
Pin 79187: DisneyStore.com - Stained Glass Icon Series - Ariel
pin88407th72
Pin 88407: Hong Kong Disney Land Princess Rhinestone Ariel in The Pink Dress (The Little Mermaid)

Ok here I go

Pin 93604: DisneyStore.com - Sugar Rush 11 Pin Set - Wreck-It Ralph
Pin 49295: DSF - Ariel and Friends Boxed 5 Pin Set (Surprise Release)
Pin 37964: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice Plays Croquet
Pin 41140: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Mad Hatter with Teapot
Pin 25891: Disney Auctions - Mickey Mouse Jumbo Halloween pin

Hey guys! I'm sorry there has been no leader board! I've been traveling so I've just been checking my subscribed threads...and this is no longer appearing...I thought it was weird lol I promise there will e a leader board first thing in the morning! I would do it right now but I'm super beat from driving all day >.<

i'm totally rooting for Goofy_Moe. it was so so nice of you to include one of my mum's grails on there ^^ best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back