• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Jessica Dressed as Ace of Spades, Cruella, Ursula & Malificient

DSF Jessica Dressed as Ace of Spades, Cruella, Ursula & Malificient

Pengy

On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
So, the lovely Pin Pal is selling this beautiful set for $130, plus $2 per pin for shipping. I don't know if that means she'll ship to us individually, I'll have to ask. Anyways...at one possibility at $130 + ($2 x 4) = 138/4 = 34.5 per person.

Ace of Spades - I'm claiming this one!
Cruella - Polaris?
Malificient - Uphoricdream@yahoo.com?
Ursula - still need someone!

I'm really excited for this set, and it's a GREAT price for the quad set.

Please PM me if you are still interested Polaris and uphoric, or if you're interested in Ursula.

Since neither of the first two people have confirmed, IadoreWDW will be reserved for Cruella, and sbmpins pm'ed me for ursula and malificient. So that makes all four sold. If everyone is in agreement with this, I will contact Pin Pal and then have you guys paypal me the money so I can paypal Pin Pal and have her ship the pins out :)

Ok, so shipping can be done individually to each of the three of us. $3 to sbmpins for the 2, and then $2 to myself and IadoreWDW. This brings prices to:

Myself: 32.50+2 = $34.50
IadoreWDW: 32.50 + 2 = $34.50
sbmpins: 65 + 3 = $68

I didnt see this post until now, so has Cruella already gone? As I was still interested in her but didnt think this coop was going through as nothing was mentioned on the original sale thread. Either way just let me know.

I didnt see this post until now, so has Cruella already gone? As I was still interested in her but didnt think this coop was going through as nothing was mentioned on the original sale thread. Either way just let me know.

I pm'd Pengy. I'm out. She's yours.

I pm'd Pengy. I'm out. She's yours.

Are you sure? I hope it was not because of me? As you had every right to her as much as I did since it is my bad for not looking in this part of the forum and would only have bought her if you no longer wanted her.

Are you sure? I hope it was not because of me? As you had every right to her as much as I did since it is my bad for not looking in this part of the forum and would only have bought her if you no longer wanted her.

Someone got me her this morning :)

Sorry, but maleficent is gone. Polaris, Cruella is yours now, just send you a PM and will be PMing original owner again.

Just in case people missed out in this coop, I am helping sell my friend's set she's actually looking for less than what this one cost.

Back