• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF July!! FINALLY Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeekkk soo sorry for the delay. Here is an actual pic courtesy of Mark.

IMG_20130705_210029_zps5df1b103.jpg
[/IMG]

Well can you imagine if it was a puzzle for all the princess movies

Easy. I'd sit back, relax, and watch the world burn :)

33629.jpg

On a side note, I can totally see them doing that. I mean, if we need 9 pieces (and then a surprise 10th) we can just use the Designer lineup or mix and match haha xD

I think the thing that irks me most about the marquee is the fact that they NEEDED to include the name of the movies on the marquee. It isn't bad for the bottom pins but it is awfully distracting for the top 3 where a random white oval is just...there. I mean, it's not like they really needed to include the title of the movies to DISNEY COLLECTORS! I'm pretty sure we'll know which characters are from which movies ;)

Maybe the titles were needed to get Pixar approval :dunno:

I doubt see why Pixar would demand the titles be on the pins? It's not like they haven't made pins without the title before :(

Personally, I would have rather the marquee look something like this (not exactly but I think the right idea since the logo is somewhat cut off being where it is, if DSF went this way, they would have made it better):

PixarGiantMarquee_zps3b237da1.jpg

Do you think this release is going to be really popular? I'm considering trying to find 1 Jessica for a friend but if the prices go up fairly high (like $25-$30 which isn't even bad) I'll just wait :lol:

prices shouldnt be to bad. and the release is not going to be nutz. to me, all 4 for 80 would be a fair mark up on this set. so thats what? 20 each due to time and gas? eBay selling asking 30+ will likely be dissapointed.

Now, a surprise pin... that might be different. what if they do Ralph????

Maybe they will release another marquee similar style to this next month,,,,,with another theme? Maybe more Pixar characters that weren't included this time around, or a totally different theme like princesses....villains,,,,,

it adds up to quite an e pensive marquee though, for all those that collect them and will want all the pieces.

Now, a surprise pin... that might be different. what if they do Ralph????
I can feel the hype already...

tumblr_m7bhl8JQBU1r7dun8.gif

So help me if that is the case...I don't even...I just...don't...even...

This_is_too_much_gif.gif

Now you have got me thinking "what if I wake up and literally, a Ralph pin is the surprise pin." You know, it's been months since DSF officially released a WiR pin under one of its main releases and clearly, DSF has an affinity of spamming WiR, Tangled, and Brave as of late between all the PTDs and holiday pins. If it's a WiR one:

tumblr_inline_mozimpkaSD1qz4rgp.gif

Lets talk about those ribbons on Monsters Inc. and Toy Story. At first I thought they put a blue ribbon on all the movies they had more than one of but Cars does not have it.? What do you think??

Lets talk about those ribbons on Monsters Inc. and Toy Story. At first I thought they put a blue ribbon on all the movies they had more than one of but Cars does not have it.? What do you think??

I don't think it really means anything special honestly. I mean, the 2 just so happen to be in the top left and right (probably just for appearance) since I cannot think of anything that is particularly special about Toy Story and Monsters Inc. as opposed to all the other series. I can understand Toy Story, being the first Pixar film, but not Monsters Inc. in relation to it so I don't think it means anything honestly ^_^

I don't think it really means anything special honestly. I mean, the 2 just so happen to be in the top left and right (probably just for appearance) since I cannot think of anything that is particularly special about Toy Story and Monsters Inc. as opposed to all the other series. I can understand Toy Story, being the first Pixar film, but not Monsters Inc. in relation to it so I don't think it means anything honestly ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back