• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Lion King surprise release pin back question

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Lion King surprise release pin back question

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hey, just a quick question about the back of the pins from this set. i was just looking over my simba/Mufsa pin and noticed that the motiff on the back doesn't go over the sides, it ends before that. I was wondering if someone who got their's directly from DSF could have a look at their pin.
Just want to make sure this guy isn't a fake, which would be a bother.
Thanks!

The ice cream cones for the DSF pins don't always go off the side. I don't have this particular pin, but for the Beloved Tales pins that I do have (of which, in the beginning, they didn't even have ice cream cones on the back), the ice cream cones design doesn't go all the way off. That is, you can tell that the ice cream cone design isn't complete, but it just stops about 1 mm before reaching the end

I have a couple of the Mufasa/Simba pins and I ordered both of them directly from DSF and the pattern stops short of the edge for both. Here's a photo of one of them:

DP-PP_0086111-01bsm.jpg

I noticed that on most of my DSF pins the pattern stops before the edge. Here's my Stitch sketch:

DP-PP_0086234-01bsm.jpg

I also have the Tinkerbell one and it is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back