• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf March pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsf March pins

Nathan95

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
E58884CE-1997-47FE-8AF4-CEFB426D8742-3484-0000031569283B8E_zpsdcfe9e82.jpg

Looks like a good month. The Oz pins look great and a new Brave pin

Last edited:
I kind of dig those keys... I'm a sucker for key pins. Getting the Oz pins for someone else and... will have to go for that Brave pin but... I really wish it would've been Hubert, Hamish and Harris in their human form for once (since there's really only one other pin of them as humans). Getting a tiny bit tired of seeing them as the bears on pins all the time >.<

Patty said that first releases are going to be LE 500 (so that means Iron Man 3 and Monsters U will be LE 500) and movies that are being rereleased are going to be LE 300

Wow that's actually a great idea imo :) Yayyy less scrambling for marquees!! haha

I must say I really like the Oz marquee... that's really the only pin that is wowing me... The Brave easter egg is cute though...

OMG OMG OMG BRAVE EASTER EGG- SQUEE!!! :D :D :D

LOVE the Oz pins too, but they spelled marquee wrong on the flyer though :lol: I am a typo freak... XD

Thankfully I think the Brave egg is the only thing I'm after, as I need another collection like I need a hole in my head :lol:

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Woo!!! I LOVE that Brave pin!!!

Anyone going want to pick me up one? I can buy and send payment ASAP :)

That OZ marquee is pretty cool! I like the sliding element. I don't know how I feel about the other pins, they are just like the frankenweenie ones right?

OMG OMG OMG BRAVE EASTER EGG- SQUEE!!! :D :D :D

LOVE the Oz pins too, but they spelled marquee wrong on the flyer though :lol: I am a typo freak... XD

Thankfully I think the Brave egg is the only thing I'm after, as I need another collection like I need a hole in my head :lol:

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Sent you a PM :D

And ... I'm thinking anyone going to the March 23rd release is going to for the Brave egg :lol: Where's the love for Jessica and Pooh? (Okay White Rabbit, admittedly, we've seen a lot of you lately ;) )

Sweet, sweet relief. Unless there is a surprise pin, I am safe this month. :) GOOD LUCK everyone!! The key pins are reaaaally gorgeous, and the easter egg pins are really cute - love the triplets! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back