• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF pin event tomorrow- what are you looking to trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF pin event tomorrow- what are you looking to trade for?

Kylejcummins

Jedi Master
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey everyone. I wanted to start a thread where you can list what pins you are hoping to trade for at the event tomorrow. My hope is that people will read this and plan accordingly, so less of us will hear- "oh you collect that? I have a ton of those pins but I left them at home/ didn't think to bring them."

Happy trading!

Hoping at least to be able to trade for these three:

Everything else I want is impossible to find or trade for. :(

I have 3 unopened Gear Up 4 Adventure License Plates boxes for trade or sale. Might have a Mad Tea Party in there...

I'll try to remember the Mad T Party DLR stuff (not that I'm going) but I'll keep that in the back of my mind for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back