• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH: OUaN PT EVENT LOOKING FOR A SPONSOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH: OUaN PT EVENT LOOKING FOR A SPONSOR

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
OMG, it's been a minute....DSSH PT Event at The Roosevelt Hotel.

I would Love to attend this for a Member here.

6bdb704ab16d333979d418628bb9adf6.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Ooh. I might have to try and go. We were going to Las Vegas that week - maybe I can rent a car and drive down for the event.
thank you for posting. I hope you can get a sponsor, this looks like a fun event.
Yes.... yes.... YES!

"Come and see the Show "

That's actually a line from an Emerson, Lake and Palmer song. LoL. It Just Popped up in my head.

I'm totally dating myself here.

It should be quite something. Like I said, "it's been a minute" - it'll be interesting to see what They Do.

That's actually a line from an Emerson, Lake and Palmer song. LoL. It Just Popped up in my head.

I'm totally dating myself here.
That's alright i read "come and see" and immediately had "Alexanders Ragtime band" playing in my head LOL. Now i need to go watch "Theres no business like show business". Funny how songs can pop back into your head like that :)

That's alright i read "come and see" and immediately had "Alexanders Ragtime band" playing in my head LOL. Now i need to go watch "Theres no business like show business". Funny how songs can pop back into your head like that :)
Oh my gosh,

"Come and see, come and see, Alexander's tag time band... " love it!

I'm sure you're all going to get tired of seeing me Bump this thread.

But, just I'm trying to keep it in the forefront, at least until 9/7.

Thank you.

P.S. if anyone has suggestions on where i can reach out for a sponsor, I'm open to suggestions. Please, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back