• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dumbo PODM - Open to all scenes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbo PODM - Open to all scenes :)

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
tumblr_m50yvs2eEc1rusea3o1_500.gif

On the hunt for a Dumbo PODM, One with Dumbo or Timothy Mouse. I'd really love one for my collection so if you have one for trade or sale, please let me know. Hopefully we can work something out :)

Thanks,
Caroline

Last edited:
Bump :dumbo:
Dumbo or Timothy are the main scenes I'm looking for, but I'd even like to have some of the animals if anyone has any of those for trade :) I'm pretty open to all scenes, but Dumbo and Timothy are the most desired for my collection. Feel free to offer if you have a different scene for trade!

I'd like to try and get a scenes of all the various animals, I don't have any yet so offer what you have! These are the ones I've seen: zebras, giraffes, hyenas, tigers and monkeys. Am i missing any?

Last edited:
I am searching for a cuter scene but I did get a dumbo for my collection, if i ever upgrade ill let you know.
Congrats! Getting any scene let alone Dumbo is harder then I thought! Going for whatever I can get at this point, all the scenes I've seen (even the circus animals) are beautiful. Defiantly let me know if you come across something! :)

I have an extra with dumbo, just like in your animation in the first post. but I was holding onto it for a decent cinderella podm with her or fgm in it. unless...... you have something from my wants on pinpics? :)

I have an extra with dumbo, just like in your animation in the first post. but I was holding onto it for a decent cinderella podm with her or fgm in it. unless...... you have something from my wants on pinpics? :)

If CrashMyParty doesn't have any of your wants please feel free to look through my traders and see if you see anything. I would love to help CrashMyParty get a Dumbo scene they would like. :)

I don't have anything from your wants at the moment, but I'll do a little research and see if I can't dig something up. :)

No worries just thought I would see if I could help CrashMyParty out. :)

Oh my gosh, I feel so rude not thanking you for trying to help before. I misread your post the first time and didn't realize. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, that was such a nice thing of you to do! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back