• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DVC (AKV), Cinderella's Royal Table, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare, Sci-Fi Dine-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVC (AKV), Cinderella's Royal Table, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare, Sci-Fi Dine-In

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking to trade for the following DVC and WDW pins:

Pin 56197: DVC Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas Mickey and Minnie
Pin 55050: WDW - Cinderella's Royal Table - Cinderella & Prince Charming
Pin 32164: WDW - Breakfast Series (The Princess Storybook Breakfast)
Pin 62220: WDW - Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Ariel, Belle and Jasmine
Pin 47992: WDW - Hidden Disney 2006 Collection (Sci-Fi Dine In Theater ) 3D/Slider

I am heading to WDW with some friends and sister next year to celebrate one of our friend's 50th birthday (shhh, she doesn't want to publicize her age!) So, I am hoping to surprise her with some pins of the places we are staying at (already have BLT and BCV) and the places we will be eating at (she collects those special places). I couldn't find any 1900 Park Fare breakfast pins.

Thanks for any and all help. I prefer to try to trade with one (or two) people so as to cut down on shipping costs.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back