• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Easter Eggs - DSF - Brave Plus Others - Auction Ends Tuesday 3/26/13 @ 7 PM - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Easter Eggs - DSF - Brave Plus Others - Auction Ends Tuesday 3/26/13 @ 7 PM - PST

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding the Disney Soda Fountain Easter Egg pin set. The 4 pins are released from the DSF and seem to be a little larger then regular pins. Again the pins are going to be auctioned to the best offers posted on this thread… All pins are mint on original backer and inside original bag. All pins are LE 300.

You can bid on one or more of the pins that you are interested in. You can also bid on the complete set. Just type the pin you want to bid on and place your bid.

I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for more then one pin, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

Deadline for posting an offer is Tuesday, March 26th @ 7:00 pm PST
…Disneyland California Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

UP!, Wall-E, Robin Hood, Beloved Tales, Gomes, and specific PODM's. Also looking for those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Vinylmation
Scrappers
Rack Pins (Unless on want list)

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

Pin 95349: DSF - Easter Eggs - The Cubs from Brave

Pin 95350: DSF - Easter Eggs - Jessica Rabbit

Pin 95348: DSF - Easter Eggs - The White Rabbit

Pin 95351: DSF - Easter Eggs - Winnie the Pooh

Back Side of Pin

I bid
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin Hood
Pin 94844: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Cinderella
Pin 94484: St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Stitch
Pin 94483: St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Mickey Mouse

my bid:
mulan podm
20130324_231818.jpg

&
Pin 72426: DisneyStore.com - 'Up' DVD/Blu-ray Release Pre-Order Set

Okay we have three bids so here is the first leaderboard:

Leaderboard

1st - Rasputin (Merida PTN, Rapunzel PTD)
2nd - Milly5513 (Mulan PODM, UP DVD Set)
3rd - Mattolsen21618 (St Patrick Stitch, St. Patrick Mickie, Robin Hood Stub, Magical Cinderella)

I will add'
Pin 94369: WDW - 2013 Disney Family Fun Run 5K Logo - Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto
Pin 94371: WDW - 2013 Marathon Weekend Logo - Donald, Mickey, and Goofy
Pin 94373: WDW - 2013 Marathon Logo - Mickey Mouse
Pin 94374: WDW - 2013 Half Marathon Logo - Donald Duck
Pin 94386: WDW - 2013 Half Marathon Medal - Donald Duck

I will add'
Pin 94369: WDW - 2013 Disney Family Fun Run 5K Logo - Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto
Pin 94371: WDW - 2013 Marathon Weekend Logo - Donald, Mickey, and Goofy
Pin 94373: WDW - 2013 Marathon Logo - Mickey Mouse
Pin 94374: WDW - 2013 Half Marathon Logo - Donald Duck
Pin 94386: WDW - 2013 Half Marathon Medal - Donald Duck

Thanks for the updated bid. This bid bumps you up to second based on the amount of bids you are bidding. Please bear in mind that I do not collect any fab five characters. Darris is in first because both of his pins are currently on my want list. This auction ends tomorrow.

I will add
Pin 88185: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story - Woody Only
Pin 88186: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear Only

Update on bids. Thanks for the additions Mattolsen but the leaderboard remains the same. This auction ends in less then two hours.

Leaderboard

1st - Rasputin (Merida PTN, Rapunzel PTD)
2nd - Mattolsen21618 (St Patrick Stitch, St. Patrick Mickie, Robin Hood Stub, Magical Cinderella and 7 other pins)
3rd - Milly5513 (Mulan PODM, UP DVD Set)

Changing my bid to
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin Hood
Pin 94844: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Cinderella
Pin 94484: St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Stitch
Pin 94483: St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Mickey Mouse
Pin 88185: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story - Woody Only
Pin 88186: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear Only
Pin 92490: Epcot 30th Anniversary Mystery Set – Journey Into Imagination
Pin 92493: Epcot 30th Anniversary Mystery Set – Future World
Pin 92505: Epcot 30th Anniversary Mystery Set – The Land
Pin 92507: Epcot 30th Anniversary Mystery Set – CommuniCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back