• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Eight to Go. Darris and Angie: You Made Me AND Mom Cry!!

ZAPPED! Eight to Go. Darris and Angie: You Made Me AND Mom Cry!!
Congrats! What a nice surprise. :)

That's got to be the most amazing "zap" out there!!! So generous! That just goes to show how kind some people can be, and how obviously deserving you must be!

Happy dancing for you! :hsd::hsd::hsd:

How can I be SO HAPPY. For you....and so jealous! ! Lol. I am so appy you got her!!! Congrats sweetie! !

:eek2:

OMG I am SOOO Happy for u!!!! That is just beyond awesome! And I didn't know u were a costume designer, very cool :D

Darris and Angie, U ROCK!!! :bigthumb::bowdown:

If there's no top hat and monocle, I want none of it.

tumblr_mjpwqaXOgc1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy for you J'aimie!!!! :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: I can't wait to see the gorgeous home you will make for the beautiful designers, and I couldn't be happier to hear that you were able to find Rapunzel in such a lovely and generous way! Congratulations and all the best on your remaining Tangled quests!!! <3

That. is. awesomeness!!! :D

That is fantastic! How wonderful that you got a pin that felt so out of reach. :) Gaze upon her happily.

Congratulations!

Back