• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire collection for sale, designers, le 100s htf princess wall-e etc

Entire collection for sale, designers, le 100s htf princess wall-e etc
I'm sorry you're selling your collection. Unfortunately, PP isn't recognizing you as a registered user?

Good Evening! I'm just wondering if you are still selling 86000 (Disney Designer Princess Tiana)? I pm'd you & you said that you were, so I wrote back asking for a price and a pic of your actual pin or description of any imperfections that you think I should be aware of. Not sure if you received my second PM so I thought I would try to reach you by posting to your thread. Hope to hear from you soon.

Nadia

Thank you for getting back to me! I responded to your PM but it said that it's full so I don't know if it went through. Please send pic to ntorregano@hotmail.com. If your pic shows the pin in good condition, then I agree to the price. Any imperfections that I should be aware of?

Thank you,
Nadia

Hello :)

I hope you are doing well. I was just wondering about the status of my pins. I just want to get some sort of notification that you didn't forget about me. XD

Thanks!

Do you still have these pins???

Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)--- $150

Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast--$400

Do you still have these pins??? ?

Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)--- $150

Do you still have these pins??? ?

No she does not. These were both sold within the past month or two. I know who bought them too.

Back