• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Even Minnie Needs Her Morning Coffee . . . LE 1000 Pin . . Ends Sun, May 17th 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Even Minnie Needs Her Morning Coffee . . . LE 1000 Pin . . Ends Sun, May 17th 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for auction is this adorable LE 1000 Surprise Release pin of a very sleepy Minnie Mouse having her morning cup of coffee. PinPics number 36206. This auction will end at 9pm EST on Sunday, May 17, 2015. Happy bidding! My pin preferences are below.
pin36206th200

Pins I like include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice (Gus and Jaq)/Animal Friends
Chip & Dale (esp. with Clarice)
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Characters (esp. animals) from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)
Splash Mountain/Song of the South Characters

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, Tangled and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back