• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

EXTREMELY Overdue Thank You's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXTREMELY Overdue Thank You's...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will be editing this tomorrow, I am dozing off here but want to make sure I at least get a somewhat of a thank you up here!

I owe Goofy_Moe and Disneydreamer both enormous thank you's! Just before things went downhill for me, Moe (and his wife) sent me a "zap" which included the new surprise release Patriotic Jessica and Jessica with Roger Surfboard! Such an extraordinary zap, I was in awe! Thank you so very much Moe!!!

Just after I was admitted to the hospital, I won a auction I had been bidding on, and honestly thought I would be outbid at the last minute since I was not able to bid being in the hospital and probably would not have since by that time I was freaking out about missing so much work, and ended up not having the funds for my win because of doctor appointments, medications and missed work. Barbara extended her kindness and generosity to me and paid for my win and told me I can pay her when I get back on my feet!!! OMG, my heart swelled! This was not just any pin either, but one of my grails!!! It is the DLRP Pin Trading Night Jumbo Jessica!!! Thank you SO very much Barbara!

Tomorrow I will be editing this thread with a more detailed THANK YOU, because this just is not enough and I feel horrible about how long it has taken me to post even this measly little one! You both deserve so much more gratitude and while I can not show how much I appreciate what you both have done in words, I want you to know as much as I am able to express it, how truely grateful and appreciative I really am!!!! I am so privileged to have you as friends; you make this difficult times a little easier!

Also, I can not figure out how to post the photos of the pins I recieved thanks to these amazing people, any advice? The way you post photos looks like it has changed?

Last edited:
Welcome back and I hope everything looks up for you soon :)

As far as posting pictures, I use photobucket.com. Then you can use the "insert image" icon on top of the box you are typing (4th one from right) and copy the image link. Not too good explaining this, sorry :(

Well, I am having issues editing the thread off of my phone, and I still can not get the pictures to work! I tried doing photobucket, but when I put it in the tread it says something like "image missing"??? Who knows, I really liked the old way of posting photos a LOT better!!! LOL:lol: Anyway, I just want to make sure that Barbara, Moe and Rebecca all know how grateful I am and how much their kindness and generosity mean to me!!! Words are just not enough to show how much it means to me and how much I cherish all of your friendships!!! I SO wish I could show off my amazing new additions from such amazing people!!! I still do not feel like I am doing enough, but not sure how else to say THANK YOU!!! Also want to again thank all of you who have wished me well!!! I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful group of amazing people!!!! Sorry, my brain is here and there so i keep losing my train of thought, but I just hope everyone knows how appreciative I am for everything!!! :hug:

This is exactly what this hobby is about for our family. We have truly meet some incredible people that we love and cherish. Glad to see you are on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Many thanks to you, Nate, for all your thanks and gratefulness. It's waaay too much, but definitely very, very appreciated! It was a pleasure for me to be able to help you out when I saw that you needed it. You're a great guy, and deserve much better times ahead. So...please continue to get as much rest as possible and be prepared for the surgery that will have you feeling so much better very soon! :)

I will be praying and sending good, healing vibes your way, Nate! I don't know you but I hope your surgery is uneventful and that you recover quickly! Sending pixie dust!

Thank you all!!! :) You lift my spirits!!! Trying to rest as much as possible and preparing myself for the surgery! Barbara, you are so wonderful, and you guys derserve all the gratitude and I think I need to show more! LOL! But as long as you all know how thankful I am, that is what matters!!! :) I have so missed my pin family, it has been WAY to long!!! :eek: I apprciate all the prayers and positive vibes/thoughts and pixie dust!!! And Echo, we need to fix the fact we don't know each other! :) LOL I have no regrets in starting this hobby; I have met so many extraordinary people and have such a caring new "family" with you all! Brings a smile to my face! One day i hope to be able to meet some of you in person and attend a pin trading at one of the parks!!! :D I had a lot more I wanted to post, but my space cadet mind is losing my thoughts as fast as they come, ugh! I will just have to post as I remember what I wanted to say! :lol: Until then...:hug:

So hopefully these photos work!?!?

Well...I still can't get them to work, I am going to have to try off of an actual computer later, ugh!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back