• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Fantasia Sprite 69469 -- Ends Friday April 12 @ 11:59PM WDW Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Fantasia Sprite 69469 -- Ends Friday April 12 @ 11:59PM WDW Time!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey there gang!

So, in a recent game from the lovely MerryWeather, I got exceedingly lucky on my placement! I don’t normally have good luck with these things, so I was pretty stoked to get in the top five! And, best of all, I got first pick at the Consolation prizes! So I picked a beauty! :3

IMG_0904_zps555b8131-1_zpsca47a9bd.jpg

Pin 69469: DisneyShopping.com - Impressions Series - Fantasia

Limited 250

Trading: 9 (including me)
Wanting: 44

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Now, here's my little caveat. I acknowledge that this doesn’t have an earth shattering ratio. I am not expecting pure gold for this. I considered keeping it, but I figured it would be better suited to someone who collects Fantasia (Lord knows I have enough side collections, hahah!)

So, I think for this auction, ~quantity~ will be the biggest draw. Of course, if you want to put something up that super valuable, by all means! If you put up a grail, that should definitely put you in the running! But, I imagine that most people will not go that route, which is fine. SO! Quantity (from my wants) will likely be the name of the game here! OVERWHELM ME WITH SHEER NUMBERS!!! ;P But, for the sake of it, here's the standard Wants/Don't Wants list:

Hyper-Specific Wants: (I know I very likely won't get these, but it's worth mentioning...)
Sword in the Stone PoDM – featuring Human Merlin (Mim does not have to be present, but human is preferred).
Sword in the Stone pins from my Grail Banner
Pins from Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride scene that I’m missing!
Aladdin PoDM - featuring the Magic Carpet Ride

General Wants:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
PoDMs (particularly SitS, Aladdin, Mulan, and BatB) (again, SUPER unlikely)
Pins from my Banners
Beloved Tales (HAHAHAHA! I'm crazy, yes?)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Jafar / Aladdin general
Scar
Maleficent (dragon form especially)
Ursula
Disney Store Europe
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Princesses (except Jasmine from the above)
Non LE pins (except those that pertain to the above)
Fab 5
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†or "Jasmine in the Sand Timer" from my banner).

This auction will end at 11:59pm on Friday, April 12th Eastern Standard Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted whenever there is a change! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

pin60751
Pin 60751: 'Movie Moments - Singin' in the Rain'

It's the only thing I have on your wants list :)

That is a really pretty pin in person and it was donated by the wonderful swim2sea to our game. I almost kept it to myself ... LOL ...

So, here is my attempt:

That is a really pretty pin in person and it was donated by the wonderful swim2sea to our game. I almost kept it to myself ... LOL ...

So, here is my attempt:

LOL Selen, I was hoping no one saw that pin first, but of course, it was snapped up!

Wow! quite a turnout! Okay, here's the leaderboard:

1) Lapins -- Robin Hood is a side collection and that Skippy is precious!
2) Pin-a-Colada -- Awesome pin! :D Love both the Mad Hatter AND Donald! :D
Tied 3) MerryWeather and King Nepturn -- Both awesome V and V pins! Can't decide which one I like most. >,<
4) Starry_Solo -- You are not far behind with that Singin' in the Rain pin!

Thanks so much everyone! :D

~Merlin

Oh wow! Awesome bid King Neptune!

New Leader Board:

1) King Neptune -- With 34680 (Stitch Bathing) -- Super cute!
2) Lapins -- Robin Hood is a side collection and that Skippy is precious!
3) Pin-a-Colada -- Awesome pin! :D Love both the Mad Hatter AND Donald! :D

~Merlin

Thanks for the bid, mate, but I'm afraid the leader board remains the same:

1) King Neptune -- With 34680 (Stitch Bathing) -- Super cute!
2) Lapins -- Robin Hood is a side collection and that Skippy is precious!
3) Pin-a-Colada -- Awesome pin! :D Love both the Mad Hatter AND Donald! :D

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back