• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Few questions about scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few questions about scrappers

Amandie1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I had this [pinpics]83891[/pinpics] pin, the color looks identical to pinpics but the back trading logo said 2010 instead of the release date 2011. Does that mean it is a scrapper? I also noticed that the opening of the feather is different from Pinpics, and I did not find PP on back. I am confused because the pin is really high quality.

The other question I had is that, why are some pins sold in the park stores before the release date? I had seen the princess shoes on shelf way before the release date posted online

Any opinion will be great

Thanks!

Last edited:
It looks like these pins are open edition which means they can be re-released yearly until Disney decides not to release them anymore. Pictures of the front & back of both pins might be helpful in determining whether you have a scrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back