• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOO!!! I LOVE how DSF is on this roll with characters, thank you thank you thank you. However, I like this one in particular because it's Muppets! Is this the first Muppets PTD? Could we be seeing a possible series of Muppets PTDs?

my response to Gonzo is a very firm "meh". i've always thought of the muppets as muppets first, not disney. they barely count as disney characters to me. so Gonzo being a PTD doesn't really et me excited *shrug*

i'm really hoping that they follow these 2 calm ones up with a really awesome one. the PTD's are just dying for princes to compliment their princesses, not to mention second characters in several collections (why won't they make Robin Hood?!?!)

and, hey, i've always got my fingers crossed for more lion king characters ^^ would it be too much to ask for them to actually make a LION from that film instead of monkeys, meerkats and warthogs?

Last edited:
haha, you guys are so funny!!!

please try to limit replies on the thread to appearance of current ptd, or to announce a new one, OR to share a picture of the current one. This thread is not for speculation. We can make an "I wish" PTD thread if you want to do that.

Thanks folks!

I expect Gonzo to last some time so I'm fine with that. I'm really hoping that these PTDs either go really quick and are back before I'm there in August or go really slow and are still there when I'm there :lol:

Is it still Gonzo? I'm going to be in the area today & debating about stopping at DSF, but wont if it's still Gonzo since he doesn't fit in any of my collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back