• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
Hopefully the following summary bid sheet will help things out...

attachment.php

I will keep this up to date and post it at least once a day or as needed if things get to be confusing...

The columns show each of the bid options as well as the bids for this option... They are identified by their original post number for easy reference by both auctioneers and bidders ...

The auctioneers names indicate their leaders for each category...

The ones in pink indicate the current overall leader and also indicates that this is a locked bid...

Oog. I actually find that *more* confusing, because now I have to go back to eacg post number to see whose post it was...

i don't know what is going on, all i know is that i want the evil queen, and ursula really bad, lol.

so here is my bid for the whole set first, lets seehow that goes...

Pin 26614: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in a Pineapple Box w / Frog
Pin 57393: WDW - Halloween 2007 - Fab Five (Jumbo)
Pin 41803: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell ( Magnifying Glass )
Pin 67022: DLRP - Xmas Pin'Gerbread Event - Dale
Pin 54264: DisneyShopping.com - Memorial Day 2007 (Tinker Bell & Jiminy Cricket)
Pin 59154: DisneyShopping.com - Pin Traders Series - Aurora
Pin 79464: WDW - Halloween 2010 - Mickey Mouse
Pin 81942: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Alice ONLY)
Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast

and
M lion king signed by artist...
IMG_5669.jpg

Oog. I actually find that *more* confusing, because now I have to go back to eacg post number to see whose post it was...

+1.
I vote keep it simple. On your leaderboard just state the bidders name and what post number it is. track it however you want personally, but most of us, when we cant see our name wont realize that we are post #13 or whatever.

your original leaderboard is fine. And I like the idea that if a whole set bid in in first, the other auctioneer can steal your co-op bids. It makes total sense to me.

So if there is a leader for the entire set does that mean those who are on the leaderboard for the co-op are no longer locked in? If there is a leader for the whole set that leader supersedes all other bidders? So the co-op will only win if by the end of the auction the leader for the co-op has been removed from the leaderboard or does the entire set leader stay on board and at the end of the auction the auctioneer gets to choose from either the co-op or the entire set?

You guys want to go through all of this for a week? :) Everybody on the forum knows about...many won't bid until the last day anyway...you should end this Sunday night imo :)

Grim’s Leader Board…
Whole Set – Simbanino
Co-op Evil Queen - TBA
Co-op Queen of Hearts - TBA
Co-op Mother Gothel - TBA
Co-op Cruella - PinKeeper
Co-op Ursula - TBA
Co-op Maleficent - TBA
Co-op Box/Cert. - T.B.A.

Current Leader is Co-op

Last edited:
I bid for mother Gothel:
Pin 79821: DSF - El Capitan Marquee- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
and
Pin 90615: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Big Top Dessert Gift

Claiming Mahrii's

Grim’s Leader Board…
Whole Set – Simbanino
Co-op Evil Queen - TBA
Co-op Queen of Hearts - TBA
Co-op Mother Gothel - Mahrii
Co-op Cruella - PinKeeper
Co-op Ursula - Xprincessemilyx
Co-op Maleficent - TBA
Co-op Box/Cert. - T.B.A.

Current Leader is Co-op

Pin 91954: DSF - Lady Tremaine & Lucifer (Surprise Release)
Pin 77801: DisneyStore.com - Mickey Mouse Gears Series - Tinker Bell
Adding this pin:
Pin 83458: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me - Drink Me ONLY

And changing my as-yet-unclaimed bid to Maleficent. :)

Ok. Im placing this bid from my phone. I will post pic as soon as I get home. This is a second bid for Grimms auction. I bid for Queen of Hearts:
Little Mermaid PODM

So if there is a leader for the entire set does that mean those who are on the leaderboard for the co-op are no longer locked in? If there is a leader for the whole set that leader supersedes all other bidders? So the co-op will only win if by the end of the auction the leader for the co-op has been removed from the leaderboard or does the entire set leader stay on board and at the end of the auction the auctioneer gets to choose from either the co-op or the entire set?

As I understood the auction rules, there's a leader for the entire set and leaders for each of the pins. So, 7 leaders total. AT the end of the auction, the auctioneer gets to choose between trading the entire set to the leader of the set or to do the co-op for the 6 pins (no box)

mmm, so since i am the leader right now for the whole set, does that mean as of now i am 1? or because there is people bidding for the pins individually that will bring me down? so my question is... should i bid for the whole set(like i already did) and also for individuals pins to increase my chances of winning? or a solid good bid for the whole set will keep me first?

sorry, am a bit confused, trying my best to understand this, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back